Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   ACK! Now I am starting to panic! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452619)

happysmileylady 10-10-2012 10:36 PM

ACK! Now I am starting to panic!

So contractions this week...and in particular today and tonight...indicate to me that this baby is coming SOON. I am officially 39 weeks on Friday and don't expect to make it to 40 weeks anyway, never have, so it makes sense. But I really do think we will be seeing baby this weekend. Like Friday. I am feeling pretty sure about Friday.

Until today, I have been pretty laid back about everything. Like packing a bag-we live so close to the hospital that I was unconcerned about that. Or making a plan for what to do with my younger ones, I was ready to just play it by ear.

Now, suddenly, PANIC! Like I realize there is so much that I SHOULD do and I don't think I am going to be able to get it all done! I am suddenly feeling like I have a BILLION things I need to do, and no more time to do any of it! Things like clean up so that if someone has to stay the night with the two little ones, like if we end up at the hospital delivering in the middle of the night, whoever stays can get to what they need to get to. Or making sure that there's enough food for breakfasts and lunches...I do have dinners though.

Mommabeebritt 10-10-2012 10:38 PM

Re: ACK! Now I am starting to panic!

That's so exciting though! I'm due November 11th. So I still have time.. I hope all goes well for you and little one :)

photocowgirl 10-11-2012 04:22 PM

I'll have my baby on Friday and you can have yours next week on my due date:) I am so thoroughly sick of being prego... the heartburn and nausea is killing me and baby keeps pressing on a nerve that makes my leg not work right... Hope you get to meet your little one soon and get all your pressing issues addressed - Good luck!

kannondicarpo 10-11-2012 04:25 PM

It'll all get done (or won't and it'll be ok!). I'm excited for you. It won't be long now. I'm due on Monday but I've gone late so I'm not expecting a baby until closer to the end of the month. I'll be thinking about you!

boekesec 10-12-2012 02:24 PM

So it's Friday....any baby yet? :mrgreen:

HeatherlovesCDs 10-13-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happysmileylady (Post 15796611)
So contractions this week...and in particular today and tonight...indicate to me that this baby is coming SOON. I am officially 39 weeks on Friday and don't expect to make it to 40 weeks anyway, never have, so it makes sense. But I really do think we will be seeing baby this weekend. Like Friday. I am feeling pretty sure about Friday.

Until today, I have been pretty laid back about everything. Like packing a bag-we live so close to the hospital that I was unconcerned about that. Or making a plan for what to do with my younger ones, I was ready to just play it by ear.

Now, suddenly, PANIC! Like I realize there is so much that I SHOULD do and I don't think I am going to be able to get it all done! I am suddenly feeling like I have a BILLION things I need to do, and no more time to do any of it! Things like clean up so that if someone has to stay the night with the two little ones, like if we end up at the hospital delivering in the middle of the night, whoever stays can get to what they need to get to. Or making sure that there's enough food for breakfasts and lunches...I do have dinners though.

LOL! I felt the same on Thursday night. Before I went to bed, I cleaned the whole house. I cleaned all 3 bathrooms, vacuumed, swept and mopped my kichen, and did all the laundry. I think I knew I would not be there in the am. :giggle2:

ETA - For those that don't know, I had my baby yesterday, Friday. So did OP. :)

kannondicarpo 10-13-2012 07:28 PM

You and OP and mclaybrook all had your babies! No fair. :P

No, seriously, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy that you are all holding your little love muffins!!!

Vegan Princess 10-13-2012 08:38 PM

Congratulations heather!!!