Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I win!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452649)

HeatherlovesCDs 10-11-2012 06:21 AM

I win!!

Today makes this officially my longest pregnancy out of my 5 (one early m/c)! 39wk 3 days :lostit:

I'm not exactly happy about it. I'm seriously impatient and frustrated since my previous two were 35 and 36wks and this feels like it will never end. But, I'm trying to have a good attitude about still being pregnant. ;)

JeDeeLenae 10-11-2012 06:23 AM

:)

Did you do the belly mapping yet?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

HeatherlovesCDs 10-11-2012 06:31 AM

Re: I win!!

:hide: I'm so bad about knowing what is what in my belly and haven't tried. Maybe it's because I have extra "fluff." I do know he's head down and that is the most important. His feet are on my left. He isn't engaged. Sometimes, I feel what feels like hand movements in front down low, on the left, but not as often as the feet in the upper left. I *think* he isn't fully posterior, but not quite anterior either if that makes sense at all. :headscratch:

I've been doing a lot of ball sitting and some other positioning. I'm trying to just chill out. It's pretty much too late for some of the things I wanted to happen by him coming earlier anyway. My mom would have helped me with the other kids after the birth, but she is leaving the country in less than a week now. My childcare has several days next week they won't be available to help if I go into labor...not sure what I'm going to do about that except leave my husband at home. But, it is what it is. I'm not stressing....not today anyway. LOL!

JeDeeLenae 10-11-2012 06:45 AM

That sounds like my last baby. I had the oddest tickling sensations near my pubic bone and my midwife said he was facing the wrong way and basically tickling me. He did finally turn during labor :/ and then he shot out. It was pretty slow going until he turned.

happysmileylady 10-11-2012 06:58 AM

Heather, I am crossing my fingers that both of us are in L&D tonight nursing our new babies!

HeatherlovesCDs 10-11-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae (Post 15797072)
That sounds like my last baby. I had the oddest tickling sensations near my pubic bone and my midwife said he was facing the wrong way and basically tickling me. He did finally turn during labor :/ and then he shot out. It was pretty slow going until he turned.

At this point, I don't even care if it's a long labor. I just want to be in real labor rather than this "fake" stuff. :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by happysmileylady (Post 15797111)
Heather, I am crossing my fingers that both of us are in L&D tonight nursing our new babies!

Me too!! You are a couple days behind me, right? Or ahead? I can't remember. It's the preggo brain kicking in. LOL!

happysmileylady 10-11-2012 07:10 AM

I am 4 days behind you, will be 39 weeks tomorrow, officially anyway. 10/11/12 is a good day for a birthday! :D

HeatherlovesCDs 10-11-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happysmileylady (Post 15797143)
I am 4 days behind you, will be 39 weeks tomorrow, officially anyway. 10/11/12 is a good day for a birthday! :D

I keep saying that everyday. On Sunday, my husband asked what the date was and I replied, "it's Oct 7th. A perfect day to have this baby!!" My kids all got excited thinking the baby was going to come that day. :giggle2: Each day I say the only important thing on my to do list is to give birth. (and it's true because I've stayed so on top of everything in prep for the baby.) Hopefully, I'll get to cross it off today. :D

MrsAsh 10-11-2012 07:36 AM

I went to 38 and 1 with Baby #3 after having 34 and 35 weekers, so I know how you feel! It's the Looooooooooongest couple weeks of your life!! Congrats on full term because that really is awesome and hope you are laboring soon!!

mommycass 10-11-2012 07:38 AM

So exciting, maybe you'll have a little chunker:) I loved having a bigger baby(my 3rd), she was 8 days past EDD.