Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Betas.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452813)

MyM&W 10-11-2012 01:49 PM

Betas..

So I had my betas done. At 13dpo (3w6d) my level was 33.4 and when I had them done yesterday at 15dpo (4w1d) it was 62.7...the nurse kept saying that it was "soooo early" and didn't recommend anything other then keeping a new ob appointment and see what happens..she asked if I've even missed my period yet, um...yeah I was supposed to start today and no...no period...still pregnant...:banghead: it just seems like whoever I talk to is so unsure of things..like they have the tone that my pregnancy won't make it or something...:(

They didn't offer to do another draw. Nothing. Thankfully my first appointment is on the 26th (6w3d)...sigh. I'm glad it went up, just wish I was getting more support and encouragement from the ob office.

So is that a good jump? I know with ds it went from 12.96 at 4w1d to 67.3 at 4w3d..that last draw was 2 days later date wise and only different from 5 points...so it seems to me that this pregnancy is doing well compared to my last...:goodvibes:

Fishie Kisses 10-11-2012 01:56 PM

That sounds great to me!!! I think they are so negative because if they get your hopes up and things go bad then you'll be pissed at them lol

MyM&W 10-11-2012 02:03 PM

Re: Betas..

Well either way they are pi**ing me off hahahaha! But thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes:

keen1981 10-11-2012 02:09 PM

I think you gotta relax mama. It is clearly very early and your numbers indicate nothing is wrong and that's all they can tell you at this point. I know how it feels to want to KNOW. But there is no fetus yet, to check on. All they know is your body is dividing those CEO and the hormones are growing as they should. Give it 3-4 weeks, as hard as it is. :/ stressing at this point does nothing :/ no more answers can be given. GL!!!!

MyM&W 10-11-2012 02:22 PM

Thanks mama. Its not so much stressing me, I feel fine actually. I am just getting annoyed with the doctors and nurses. They are just being darn rude. Which is so surprising because they have always been so awesome before. With my last I found out at 10dpo, that was early too. 1 day later then when I found out with this bean, and they didn't give me such a hard time. I know there isnt a baby to check on, I know its all cells at this point. I'm not looking for an u/s or a doppler appointment. I'm fine waiting, its just the snarky attitudes I've gotten from almost everyone that I've spoke with. :(

keen1981 10-11-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyM&W
Thanks mama. Its not so much stressing me, I feel fine actually. I am just getting annoyed with the doctors and nurses. They are just being darn rude. Which is so surprising because they have always been so awesome before. With my last I found out at 10dpo, that was early too. 1 day later then when I found out with this bean, and they didn't give me such a hard time. I know there isnt a baby to check on, I know its all cells at this point. I'm not looking for an u/s or a doppler appointment. I'm fine waiting, its just the snarky attitudes I've gotten from almost everyone that I've spoke with. :(

I hate that!!! :(

MyM&W 10-11-2012 03:01 PM

That's why I'm thankful for mama's on here. Because I can come post and get encouragement! So again, thank you!! :)

bluecandi 10-11-2012 04:01 PM

Hugs :)

Well, it wasnt bad news. Yay!!!!

crunchymamaNY 10-11-2012 08:48 PM

Hey, you doubled, and thats awesome!!! Yep, sounds like your eggo is still preggo :)