Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Maternity Photoshoot MONDAY! help! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452830)

Mommabeebritt 10-11-2012 02:42 PM

Maternity Photoshoot MONDAY! help!

I have my maternity photos on Monday. But, I have no idea what I'm going to wear or pose like. I love pictures that expose belly but I'm not confident enough to show off my stretch marks ( they are bad )!! Can anyone give me advice or links to their favorite maternity photos? Thanks :)

omahonycm 10-11-2012 02:59 PM

Re: Maternity Photoshoot MONDAY! help!

I used a white swimsuit cover up that was semi-transparent, the kind that looks like a sleeveless dress. I have bad stretch marks too. And a white tank and jeans.

stevensmom 10-11-2012 03:07 PM

if you have a photographer that is experienced she'll do awesome photos :wub:

I just helped my mom do my sisters (my mom is a photog)...the typical ones are jeans and a white button up shirt...but fun colors are cool too.

One shot we did was on a black background and white muslin wrapped around my sister's belly (she was wearing a white tube bra and black pants)...my bil pulled it in the back so it looks like she's in the wind ... hard to explain

another cute shoot is having the daddy holding a pumpkin and if you have any other kids them holding pumpkins and then you holding your belly.

if you are on pinterest just search maternity photos and you'll get a great selection. Print off a few and take them to your photographer.

luvsgreen 10-11-2012 03:30 PM

It will be so fun! Just love your body no matter how it looks, and be confident! Look on Pinterest, and you'll find loads of ideas. I wish I would have with my last. I was due in the summer, and so badly wanted to do a shoot in my pasture with the horses, in the lng blowing grass, with a white dress and cowboy boots. But I chickened out because I am not very photogenic. Silly me. :giggle:

macmemo 10-11-2012 03:49 PM

I am a photographer and I had a great maternity shoot last week. She had some really noticeable stretch marks but it only took me a few seconds to correct them in Photoshop. I think a lot of times clients are nervous about little skin imperfections but they are really easy to fit. Just be yourself and have fun and your pictures will turn out great.

Oh and for wardrobe my client came in a maxi dress and then slipped on some yoga pants and a top so we could do some belly shots at the end :)

Mommabeebritt 10-11-2012 04:37 PM

Thank you all, I will check out Pinterest :)