Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   20 Meos - well loved (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452872)

rawheid 10-11-2012 05:34 PM

20 Meos - well loved
 
I have 20 well loved meos available 11 have a 3 layer flannel insert sewn in and 9 don't. They are thinning a bit but still a good diaper. I found that the ones that I sewed in the insert worked just as good as the newer MEOS I have.

I'm asking $3 each plus actual shipping from canada

Please email for more pictures

Colours

2 green (sold)
2 yellow (sold)
2 blue (sold)

2 purple
2 orange
2 white (sold)
8 white

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8049/8...6cc9e52993.jpg [/IMG]
[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8336/8...b3b445f9d5.jpg photo[/IMG]

ducky5306 10-11-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawheid
I have 20 well loved meos available 11 have a 3 layer flannel insert sewn in and 9 don't. They are thinning a bit but still a good diaper. I found that the ones that I sewed in the insert worked just as good as the newer MEOS I have.

I'm asking $3 each plus actual shipping from canada

Please email for more pictures

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL] photo[/IMG]

Willing to split? I could use around 6 of them (colored ones if possible)

rawheid 10-11-2012 09:42 PM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
Coloured diapers are pending, but yes i'm willing to split the amount

what's available is currently

2 whites with sewn in flannel inserts
8 whites regular

ETA: all still available

rawheid 10-11-2012 10:17 PM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
Ok all are still available and yes I'm willing to split the lot

ducky5306 10-12-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawheid
Ok all are still available and yes I'm willing to split the lot

How much for 5 to 33418(Florida) ?

rawheid 10-12-2012 08:59 AM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky5306 (Post 15801359)
How much for 5 to 33418(Florida) ?

Hi, it would be $13.30 for shipping + $15 for the diapers

tmcmillion 10-12-2012 10:33 AM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
What would shipping to 24019(VA) be? And how many are boyish colors?

rawheid 10-12-2012 10:36 AM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
I have 2 green, 2 blue, 2 yellow, 2 purple and 2 orange

How many would you like?

tmcmillion 10-12-2012 10:38 AM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
The 2 green, 2 blue and 2 yellow would do it.

rawheid 10-12-2012 10:52 AM

Re: 20 Meos - well loved
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tmcmillion (Post 15802072)
The 2 green, 2 blue and 2 yellow would do it.

The colours are quite faded from being on the clothes line, just so you know.

Shipping would be $13.30 +$18 for the diapers. I'd do $30 even.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors