Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The last of our diapers sale :( *flats, covers, inserts/doublers, FCOL, fleece, more (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452897)

carlaross 10-11-2012 07:04 PM

The last of our diapers sale :( *flats, covers, inserts/doublers, FCOL, fleece, more

My old laptop is not cooperating with the DS uploader today. Still working on uploading pics. For now, pics are here: PICS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been holding onto these in hopes that we would have another baby, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon. My LO has been potty trained for about 8 months, so they aren't getting any love here.

Mostly ISO Paypal, but will consider trades. I no longer need diapers, but am working on an ISO list.
Prices are PPD to the US. I am more than happy to ship to Canada, just PM me for a shipping quote.

13 GMD medium and LL flats - mixed lot. Both are HTF, amazing, but no longer being made. I bought these new about 1.5-2 years ago and used with one baby. They are very similar in size and mixed together, so I canít tell which is which now. I use Tide and the occasional bleach wash, so they are lighter in color than they were originally. One has a small hole. Very soft!!
Asking $30ppd for all 13 ~ or MMAO

Fleece pull on covers - size medium
They run small, so I would call them a small/medium
2 Katrina style - Crunch and solid brown
1 other - reptile print
$10ppd for all 3

Piddle Poddle AIOs with snaps and snap in soakers
These were never completely waterproof, even when they were new. I call them fitteds with a long half life :giggle2:
*Grass giraffes - elastic on legs needs to be replaced. One leg has the elastic removed and new elastic threaded, but not sewn. Has original snap in soaker.
* Sleep pea - elastic relaxed, but still usable as is, especially if your babe has chunky legs. Has snap in soaker, but not the original one.
*Orange giraffes - elastic relaxed, but still usable as is, especially if your babe has chunky legs. Has snap in soaker, but not the original one.
$15ppd for all 3

2 fleece wrap style covers
Space print fleece outer, light blue terry inner
these needs pins or snappi to close, or snaps added
$8ppd for both

iPlay swim diaper/pull on cover
orange bug/reptile print
large, 18 months, 22-25 lbs
We bought this used, then used it as a pull on cover
$5ppd

Baby legs
Baby legs brand
3 pair - tan and green striped are slightly smaller
$10ppd for all three

Thanks for looking! Feel free to MMARO on anything. I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

SOLD items below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flats, covers, pins, snappi lot:
6 Osocozy unbleached flats
3 Ikea flats - 2 white, 1 blue animals
3 small bleached birdseye - 1 has been sewn to permanent pad fold
10 flannel receiving blanket flats
2 sets of Dritz locking head pins
1 snappi
1 Econobum cover with ribbit trim - one size
1 Fluffys cover w/aplix- super cute retro cars print - medium
1 Swaddlebees fleece with aplix - size medium
Asking $35ppd for this entire lot (22 flats, 3 covers, pins, snappi) SOLD

Large FRB over-stuffed full of inserts and doublers
GAD, BG, Swaddlebees, Blueberry, Greenhorn, and more
Microfiber, hemp, cotton, etc.
$25ppd SOLD

:babybata: 10-11-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlaross
My old laptop is not cooperating with the DS uploader today. Still working on uploading pics. For now, pics are here: PICS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been holding onto these in hopes that we would have another baby, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon. My LO has been potty trained for about 8 months, so they aren't getting any love here.

Mostly ISO Paypal, but will consider trades. I no longer need diapers, but am working on an ISO list.
Prices are PPD to the US. I am more than happy to ship to Canada, just PM me for a shipping quote.

FCOL For Crying Out Loud shirts
Bed Hog - green - short sleeved
Kicking It Old School (with the diaper pin) - black - long sleeved
Both are American Apparel 12-18 month size
$5 each or $9ppd or both for $16ppd

13 GMD medium and LL flats - mixed lot. Both are HTF, amazing, but no longer being made. I bought these new about 1.5-2 years ago and used with one baby. They are very similar in size and mixed together, so I can’t tell which is which now. I use Tide and the occasional bleach wash, so they are lighter in color than they were originally. One has a small hole. Very soft!!
Asking $30ppd for all 13 ~ or MMAO

Flats, covers, pins, snappi lot:
6 Osocozy unbleached flats
3 Ikea flats - 2 white, 1 blue animals
3 small bleached birdseye - 1 has been sewn to permanent pad fold
10 flannel receiving blanket flats
2 sets of Dritz locking head pins
1 snappi
1 Econobum cover with ribbit trim - one size
1 Fluffys cover w/aplix- super cute retro cars print - medium
1 Swaddlebees fleece with aplix - size medium
Asking $35ppd for this entire lot (22 flats, 3 covers, pins, snappi)

Fleece pull on covers - size medium
They run small, so I would call them a small/medium
2 Katrina style - Crunch and solid brown
1 other - reptile print
$10ppd for all 3

Piddle Poddle AIOs with snaps and snap in soakers
These were never completely waterproof, even when they were new. I call them fitteds with a long half life :giggle2:
*Grass giraffes - elastic on legs needs to be replaced. One leg has the elastic removed and new elastic threaded, but not sewn. Has original snap in soaker.
* Sleep pea - elastic relaxed, but still usable as is, especially if your babe has chunky legs. Has snap in soaker, but not the original one.
*Orange giraffes - elastic relaxed, but still usable as is, especially if your babe has chunky legs. Has snap in soaker, but not the original one.
$15ppd for all 3

2 fleece wrap style covers
Space print fleece outer, light blue terry inner
these needs pins or snappi to close, or snaps added
$8ppd for both

iPlay swim diaper/pull on cover
orange bug/reptile print
large, 18 months, 22-25 lbs
We bought this used, then used it as a pull on cover
$5ppd

Large FRB over-stuffed full of inserts and doublers
$25ppd

Baby legs
Baby legs brand
3 pair - tan and green striped are slightly smaller
$10ppd for all three

Thanks for looking! Feel free to MMARO on anything. I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

I'm interested in the flats cover pins lot!

halleesmom 10-11-2012 07:15 PM

Re: The last of our diapers sale :( *flats, covers, inserts/doublers, FCOL, fleece, m

I'm confused what "Large FRB over-stuffed full of inserts and doublers
$25ppd" means. Sorry but I am interested in inserts and that kinda seems what this lot is.

carlaross 10-11-2012 07:18 PM

Re: The last of our diapers sale :( *flats, covers, inserts/doublers, FCOL, fleece, m

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleesmom (Post 15800183)
I'm confused what "Large FRB over-stuffed full of inserts and doublers
$25ppd" means. Sorry but I am interested in inserts and that kinda seems what this lot is.

It is inserts and doublers, mostly inserts. It is a large USPS priority flat rate box stuffed full of inserts and doublers.
GAD, BG, etc are the brand names of the inserts. :goodvibes:

halleesmom 10-11-2012 07:22 PM

Gotcha, can you tell me if they are microfiber, hemp, bamboo, or a mixture? About how many do you have? Sorry, for all the questions, I am new at cloth diapering.

carlaross 10-11-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleesmom (Post 15800214)
Gotcha, can you tell me if they are microfiber, hemp, bamboo, or a mixture? About how many do you have? Sorry, for all the questions, I am new at cloth diapering.

There are 35 and a mixture.

itiswhatitis1984 10-11-2012 07:28 PM

I'm also interested in the flat lot if the other mama passes :)

halleesmom 10-11-2012 07:29 PM

Great, I will take them. Can you PM me your paypal address, please.

carlaross 10-12-2012 06:29 AM

morning bump

krlawson 10-12-2012 06:55 AM

Hi,
My daughter has been having allergic reaction to every diaper we have tried so we have decided to try cloth diapers but just in case it is elastic around the legs like the dr thinks we really dont want to spend a bunch of money.. Is there anything that you have that we could possibly try.. I am new to cloth diapers so any info would be great.. Thanks krista