Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Hello! I NEED to share! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452973)

firststella 10-11-2012 11:00 PM

Hello! I NEED to share!

Hello everyone! I had my first sonogram today with baby #3. Beautiful little baby with nice heartbeat! (had a positive test three weeks ago). my family is in Europe and because of the jet lag, I have to wait until tomorrow noon to tell them. It's soooo hard to wait!!!
I'm so excited and I want to share this with you:) I'm 11 weeks pregnant and my due date should be may 4th. DD1 is 2,5yo and DD2 is almost 11mo.

heavenlyblessedmom 10-12-2012 06:42 AM

Re: Hello! I NEED to share!

Welcome and Congratulations!

pingdeft 10-12-2012 06:44 AM

Welcome, Congrats!

jennayoung99 10-12-2012 09:48 AM

yay!!!! my sister is due on the 3rd, GL on the waiting, i always suck at that part, i'm way to excited and can't keep a secret to save my life.

firststella 10-12-2012 02:33 PM

Thank you for your messages!
I finally ha all my family on Skype this
Morning so I told them and they were so happy for us! Seems that my mom will even be able to come for the birth:)

jennayoung99 10-13-2012 08:09 AM

thats so great your mom will be able to make it!!

firststella 10-13-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennayoung99
thats so great your mom will be able to make it!!

Yes I'm so happy! I'm a little worried about how I will handle it with a 17mo difference between the two youngest. I have to ask for advice from experienced moms here:)

jennayoung99 10-13-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firststella

Yes I'm so happy! I'm a little worried about how I will handle it with a 17mo difference between the two youngest. I have to ask for advice from experienced moms here:)

I know what you mean. Mine will be 20 months apart, and I'm pretty nervous. I've been taking to my mom a lot, my sister and I are 19 months apart. Its all I have to go by.

davidsgirl777 10-13-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firststella

My two are almost 13 weeks apart and for me it was an easy transition while they were young. When the youngest start running that's when it got a little tougher in my opinion. So thankfully we laid down a lot of rules as they grew. Though its still challenging at times (3 & 4) they listen well.

Congrats and welcome!!!

mamato2boyz 10-13-2012 09:19 PM

Congrats!! That is amazing your mom will be able to come. What a blessing!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh