Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any one else dream about sex a lot when pregnant? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1453010)

chandni3 10-12-2012 07:19 AM

Any one else dream about sex a lot when pregnant?

I did a lot with my daughter and have started again with this pregnancy. The dreams are very vivid. But hubby and I don't get sex in a lot. He's a morning person and I'm an evening which is when he's tired. And of course in the mornings my daughter wakes up. I remember wanting lots and lots of sex in the third trimester but my husband felt too weird about it with the baby so obviously in there. Maybe I can convince him this evening ;)

snoggle 10-12-2012 07:25 AM

Re: Any one else dream about sex a lot when pregnant?

I did a lot during the second trimester. Not at all now in 3rd. Of course hubby was distracted a lot during my 2nd trimester with some work stuff, so I think we had sex 2 or 3 times the entire trimester! Now he's more interested, but its gotten uncomfortable (I guess we're just not skilled at preggo friendly positions), so I'm not too interested. But I feel like we need to get plenty of it in before baby #1 gets here and our entire lives turn upside down!

clothdiapercrunchy 10-12-2012 10:08 AM

I never did with my other pregnancies but this one? OMG. Things changed down there for me after my kids came (in the sensation dept, sorry TMI) and eventhough we have a lot of sex, it was not always easy for me to get into it. Being pregnant changed that and made it more fun and enjoyable and the sensation is back. I dream about my hubby at least 2-3 times a week and you should see the look on his face in the morning when I tell him. He struts around like he is king you-know-what. :D

DesertRat 10-12-2012 06:18 PM

Only when pg with a boy. When pg with DD, I was so turned off by the thought of it the whole 1st tri.

Van1300 10-12-2012 06:29 PM

I dream about it too. I'm 33 weeks and this is my second kiddo. The dreams are really vivid. They aren't always about hubby either, and usually if that is the case, the dreams are about a stranger....

hishouseholdsix 10-12-2012 07:00 PM

I definitely had them with both kids! And they were not always about my husband either, sometimes strangers and sometimes celebrities :giggle2: My husband was also deployed for the majority of both of my pregnancies so it led to some awkward wake-ups! Lol. Glad to know I'm not a total weirdo! :blush:

abunchoflemons 10-12-2012 07:05 PM

Im opposite from another person. I was really into it b4 but not so much this pregnancy. ...gender tell? I have 2 girls & both were where I really was into it all the time bye to that drive this time.....

EmilytheStrange 10-12-2012 07:34 PM

its hard to say, cause I sorta dream about sex a lot all the time.. lol