Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   dreams?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1453058)

jennayoung99 10-12-2012 09:41 AM

dreams??

anyone wanna share thier dreams, crazy or otherwise. lol

i'll start things off.

last night i dreamed i was in labour in my bed in the middle of the night, but for some reason my mom and my sister were laying in bed with me, DH was on the couch. i was acting like nothing was going on when my mom said to me, " so are you gonna push or are you gonna just let the baby fall out?" she pointed in between my legs, it was then i realized the baby's legs were completely out (yes legs for some reason). shocked i gave a big push and their was my baby, it was a boy! and i was trying to get him to breath by rubbing his back. my mom wraped him up in a towel and handed my a nasal asperator (sp?) then i realized i had gone through the whole thing with out waking up DH. so i ran into the living room and woke him up apologizing. he was not very happy with me that i didn't wake him up. oh and i named my baby Rupert Felix. it was pretty crazy. lol

leyash 10-12-2012 09:45 AM

Re: dreams??

ROFL nice. If only it really was that easy!

I've just had lots and lots of sex dreams. Nothing too crazy, lol.

jennayoung99 10-12-2012 09:50 AM

lol, sounds interesting.

jennayoung99 11-04-2012 10:17 AM

Well. I had another very vivid dream last night about a baby boy. Lol I dreamed that I was at a family get together and someone handed me a baby, I knew it was mine but I had no recollection of anything else. So I asked my sister when I had it, she said on the 10th (my due date isn't till the 20th) and my sister was still pregnant (shes due on the 3rd) . For some reason I knew it was the 13th of may (but I didn't know anything about my own child lol) so then I changed the baby's diaper to find out the sex, because of course I didn't know that either. And sure enough boy!!! And then I went in my diaper bag and all my diapers were all screwed up. Pockets had no inserts fitted had no covers. I was not impressed. Lol anyone else had any crazy dreams?

(Eta. I think I might be having all of these boy dreams because I've bought quite a few girly things, and am second guessing myself. Lol)

iwiamandaiwi 11-05-2012 08:49 AM

I had a dream the night before last that was weird. I dreamt that I went into labor at my house before my doctor had a chance to schedule my csection (I've had two prior and my scar is too thin to risk labor). I ended up giving birth to TRIPLETS at my house, lol. It was two boys and then a girl. Here's the weirdest par tof the dream. When the girl came out I remember having this feeling of great sorrow knowing that she wasnt mine and I would have to give her up. For some reason I ended up giving up the second boy and the girl to two other women because in my dream it made sense to me that they were actually their children, lol wth? Then the dream fast forwarded to me being in the peditricians office with the woman who took my daughter. I asked the pediatrician if it was possible for me to give birth to someone elses child (this whole time during the dream my rational mind was screaming wtf is going on, this is rediculous) and of course the pediatrician was like umm no. So then they did an ultrasound on the woman who had my daughter and saw that she was still pregnant and I was so happy because this meant that I would bet my babies back. The woman did not want to give me my baby back though and I felt sorry for her but in the end I got both of them back and I was so happy, lol. Very strange dream. I think it means that I have my two boys and now, for my last baby, i am going to finally get my girl :) I have no idea what the rest of the dream means though, lol, it is the weirdest dream ever.

jennayoung99 11-05-2012 09:01 AM

lol that was a good one!!!