Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Capri vs Bluberry Coveralls (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1453106)

Dancy Baby 10-12-2012 12:10 PM

Capri vs Bluberry Coveralls

Is the only difference size and the pocket flaps? If I love my Capri will I love the Blueberry?

lynn97 10-12-2012 12:45 PM

Yes, the flaps and the fact that the Capris are a two-size system are their only differences. I love both. I use the Coveralls over PFs or fitteds and I use the Capris with Flip organic inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

BeccaSueCongdon 10-12-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97
Yes, the flaps and the fact that the Capris are a two-size system are their only differences. I love both. I use the Coveralls over PFs or fitteds and I use the Capris with Flip organic inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

They have mini blueberry coveralls too.

BeccaSueCongdon 10-12-2012 03:22 PM

I have one of each, I'll compare the measurements and let you know. :-)

BeccaSueCongdon 10-12-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon
I have one of each, I'll compare the measurements and let you know. :-)

I just got a blueberry to see if I'd love them as much as Capri, and today is our first day with the blueberry. It seems to lay differently but that might be bc I'm using different inserts too.

More helpful update later. ;-)

Dancy Baby 10-12-2012 09:02 PM

I always snappi or Boingo prefolds so I don't really like covers with a flap in them, I prefer just a smoot PUL inner. I'm just wondering if the bulk ones of a one size cover will be less appealing than the Capri which I honestly already find to have a lot of extra snaps. Oh and I wouldn't get Velcro so I don't know if that makes a difference!?

BeccaSueCongdon 10-13-2012 01:25 AM

So I laid the blueberry and Capri together and the Capri is wider and has a longer rise. My DD has big legs and a short rise, so the blueberry cover doesn't fit her very well. The leg elastic left some red marks on her legs. Her legs usually require that we put her in 2T/3T pants, but her rise and her waist would actually probably fit a 12-18m size. I don't know If that explanation helps. After a day with the blueberry cover I definitely prefer the Capri for her body shape. Although, they're cut to fit over fitteds and prefolds, and I only put pad folded flats in them so they're still a little droopy. Not a perfect fit, but my DD is only 18mos and in 3T sizes there aren't much choices for covers. :-) So these are my fave for sure.

I'm not sure if that was even helpful. :-)

momgoddess 10-13-2012 01:35 AM

Re: Capri vs Bluberry Coveralls

The size 2 Capri is exactly the same size as the Coverall...I got both in fluff mail today, and they are exactly the same except for the flaps in the Capri. The size 1 must be the same size as the mini coverall, I'd guess.

Dancy Baby 10-13-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momgoddess
The size 2 Capri is exactly the same size as the Coverall...I got both in fluff mail today, and they are exactly the same except for the flaps in the Capri. The size 1 must be the same size as the mini coverall, I'd guess.

Thanks! That's great to know, we're using the size 2 so I might get a coverall instead!