Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I think life needs to slow down before I go crazy. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1453165)

leyash 10-12-2012 03:05 PM

I think life needs to slow down before I go crazy.

I'm seriously so overwhelmed at the moment, it's unreal.

Last Wednesday, my uncle was in a car accident. He had a seizure, his heart stopped. He was in ICU, passed away Monday.

Well, Monday also happened to be my oldest son's 11th birthday.

My mom purchased a house and moved in on Thursday.

Today is my uncle's funeral, and my best friend just had her beautiful baby girl this morning.

I got a call from CPS this past Tuesday (was a call about a friend, not me), but that sent me through a whirl wind, wondering if I could somehow be in trouble (she lived here when they got called).

Had my second ultrasound on Wednesday, where we finally heard the heartbeat for the first time.

My wonderful husband quit his job on Tuesday, and we are so far behind on bills, I'm wondering if we're going to have anywhere to live next month.

My dad currently lives with us, and is having severe financial problems that I can't help him with. He's got mental health problems, and is not going to have any medicine in two weeks, and we're BOTH worried about what's going to happen, and what kind of mood he's in. The medicine is not currently working, so he's constantly in his room, in a really sour/sad mood. It gets to me, especially being overly emotional.

I don't need this stress. Life happens, I get that. But this just seems like WAY too much to happen in the last 9 days. I'm so overwhelmed I just cried and cried lastnight. It made me feel better temporarily. On top of being SO sick and unable to work, I am most stressed about bills, especially with the fact that my husband quit his job. We're already three weeks behind on bills, and I just don't know how we're EVER going to catch up now.

Ugh.

/rant

Thanks for letting me vent for a bit. Life is hard. I have to remember to thank God for the blessings.

Only 10-12-2012 03:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a rough time. :hugs:

I hope it gets better, and quickly! Why did your husband quit his job, though?

somo_chickenlady 10-12-2012 03:18 PM

Re: I think life needs to slow down before I go crazy.

:( I'm sorry you have so much on your plate right now! I totally understand how you feel! :hugs:

leyash 10-12-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only (Post 15803368)
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a rough time. :hugs:

I hope it gets better, and quickly! Why did your husband quit his job, though?

Honestly, I don't know. I'm not very happy about it. We haven't talked much about it, because I really don't think he could give me an excuse... er, reason, good enough to make me okay with it. Now I am forced to work an ungodly amount of hours to try to keep us afloat atleast. I doubt I can even work enough to do that.

Only 10-12-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leyash

Honestly, I don't know. I'm not very happy about it. We haven't talked much about it, because I really don't think he could give me an excuse... er, reason, good enough to make me okay with it. Now I am forced to work an ungodly amount of hours to try to keep us afloat atleast. I doubt I can even work enough to do that.

I think I'd give my husband two black eyes if he did that to me. Major hugs. :(

mg5g 10-12-2012 04:23 PM

So sorry for everything you are going through!

I would be SO angry at your DH. I know anger never solves things so if you want I'll be angry for you and then you don't have to go through that emotion :)

leyash 10-12-2012 05:23 PM

I'm just angry. Really angry.

I'm now expected to work and make all of the money.
I'm also expected to take care of all three kids, by myself, all the time, while he's outside doing whatever.
And I have to clean the house and do all of the cooking/cleaning (except the cat box).

I'm so angry right now, I really wouldn't mind just leaving.

dudleypippen 10-12-2012 06:17 PM

Hugs mama! It's no wonder you feel overwhelmed between the pregnancy and everything else going on around you. No advice, just that I will be thinking of you and hope things get easier soon.

leyash 10-12-2012 06:18 PM

Thanks, guys. I don't like to complain about my life to people IN real life, because everyone thinks they are expected to solve my problems. Which is not what I want. I just want people to listen, read, whatever.

Myles_104 10-12-2012 08:45 PM

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

I hope that you can find some peace today.