Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   best dipe or under an aristocrat? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14537)

hauser 06-15-2006 08:45 AM

best dipe or under an aristocrat?

what do you all like to put under your aristrocrat?

offlikeapromdress 06-15-2006 08:47 AM

Re: best dipe or under an aristocrat?

I used a peewell, and I have used a couple of WAHM fitted dipes. I cant believe how absorbant crats are. I now have a small one, I bought a large but I guess it had been shrunk so I say its a medium, and am in the process of buying a large one..lol.

hauser 06-15-2006 09:26 AM

I cloth diapered number one, but was not aware of all the different stuff I could try. I was a sheltered cd mama!!! I really just used fitteds and AIO's with him. Now I have those plus pockets and I just bought some aristocrats from a DS mama. I have so much fluff comming!! My husband is going to freak when he goes to the post office and pick up a package every day for the next two weeks!! I have heard soooo many good things about aristocrats, so I am sure to love them!! I have some wahm fitteds comming in the mail someday!! Plus I have some kushies. I want to try some kissaluvs. They just look soooo cute! I also have a very baby pattern comming to make my own fitteds!! I just bought a jam tots this week!! I heard so much aobut them I just had to try one!! I might have to wait a while though for it to fit. My guy is 12lbs and almost 8 weeks. I got a medium!!
I hope he bring fluff home today!!!

Bridget Riedell 06-15-2006 09:53 AM

I use my crat at night with a peewell underneath or a Little Beetle Hemp Original fitted. Works fabulous!!!!!!!!!

redheadedangels 06-15-2006 10:00 AM

I've been using a prefold with a doubler but i have 2 little beetles coming so i hope they work great under my crat! I just love aristocrats! They are awesome and so comfy feeling :) But WOW talk about BABY GOT BACK!! My dh makes fun of the dipe everytime i'm getting her ready for bed :giggle:

Mistymama 06-15-2006 10:04 AM

A never fail night-time combo for us was an Under The Nile fitted with an Aristocrat over top. ;)

Luvmybabies 06-15-2006 10:05 AM

Daytime - I use either PeeWell's or See Emily Play fitteds :)

Nighttime - I use either my Very Baby Simply Nights or a See Emily Play fitted with extra doubler :)

KaleidoscopeEyes 06-15-2006 10:11 AM

I pretty much just used fitteds and prefolds over mine. I also really only use soakers for night time

mom2cassie 06-15-2006 12:09 PM

Right now, a Snap-Ez cotton pocket (preferably the velour outer, it has a bit more absorbtion) with the BKT night time insert. However, I just got an Olive Branch Baby VBSN yesterday that I'm currently washing, so I'll be trying that soon!

Lea
Mom to Cassie (11.2.04)

elioraimmanuel 06-15-2006 01:02 PM

The only time I use the crat is at night. So, DS wears a hemp PF w/3-4 layer hemp doubler, a small 2"x6" cotton doubler (supposed to be hemp, but the WAHM defrauded me) in the wet zone, topped off by a Green Mts Night Stay Dry Liner. Many morns DS is soaked, but nothing gets through the Crat! Talk about fluffy butt!:giggle: