Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 15 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454131)

TS8213 10-15-2012 04:14 PM

Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 15

Welcome to another week! I got sidetracked with my ultrasound this morning so I'm getting this new thread going late. Add 1 more to team pink! :goodvibes:

QOTW: Where would you like to vacation to?

sterlids 10-15-2012 05:00 PM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 15

yay another girl!!!

answer: well my answer would have been japan automatically but since i've lived here for over two years now and have just under another two years to go i'll have to say australia! i would love to go down there and see it. or anywhere in europe but so hoping we get stationed in europe next.

afm: today is our 9th anniversary!!! i have my 4 month appt today. i'm sure just a doppler check and that's it. will probably ask for another u/s. i should also be able to make the appt for the big u/s today as well!!! oh i hope so and i hope it isn't too far off.

hcokasil 10-15-2012 06:12 PM

QOTW: anywhere tropical with a beach!

Nothing exiting going on here. Next week is our gender ultrasound, so that will be exciting, but for this weeks everything is petty much the same as last week!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

twinpossible 10-15-2012 07:34 PM

QOTW: Where would you like to vacation to?
Before kids I would say Europe, now that I have 3 under 2 I will say Hawaii or some other tropical island that is good for families.

I know you all have heard enough about my frustrating day so I will leave that off of this week's chat :giggle: Other then that I am still not sleeping, I toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable sleeping position then wake with horrible back pain. Considering sleeping on the couch...

happymama1 10-15-2012 07:48 PM

twinpossible :hugs: about the cancelled plans! I'd be royally mad if I were you!

As for the couch...sometime it is the most comfy place when you're pregnant.

TS8213--congrats on the baby girl!!! :)

Sunshine915 10-15-2012 10:20 PM

Hi everyone! Congrats to the new team members!

QOTW: I'm on my last night of vacation now. We're in Florida and I'm exhausted! It's been fun, but Disney with a 2 and 4 year old while pregnant is....exhausting. :giggle: I kind of need a vacation from my vacation... DH and I are in serious need of having the kids sleep over at the grandparents' sometime before this baby comes! BUT if I could go anywhere....I'd LOVE to go to Europe, especially England, Ireland, and France. Oh, or Hawaii. Or Alaska. Haha!

jraejohnson 10-16-2012 11:40 AM

Yay for being in Florida. It has been a nice week here although very hot as usual. I wish the seasons changing were more apparent here, but at least the humidity is gone.

Maeve Baby 10-16-2012 12:41 PM

Life is returning to normal. Just getting into the swing of being home again and back to work with my daycare kids.

The baby is REALLY moving now. Pretty much took the plan ride home at 19 weeks for baby to get busy-now it's kicks, rolls and punches all the time-love it!:goodvibes:

With that come BAD heart burn. Had it midly before but now it's full swing-it's my most unfavorite part of pregnacy:yuck:.

Exciting news. Had my U/S yesturday and every thing looks great- while we did not find out gender I did look into skull gender theory and a few mom's on a gender forum said the baby looked like a girl BUT I also saw a side profile that looked like my baby and it was a boy so who really knows...LOL. This 20 week scan also looks a lot more like DD than our DS did though but again that's just a guess and after all this watch it be a boy. Happy for both-whatever. :goodvibes:

Is there any other tream green still out there besides me????

Maeve Baby 10-16-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinpossible (Post 15816401)
QOTW:

I know you all have heard enough about my frustrating day so I will leave that off of this week's chat :giggle: Other then that I am still not sleeping, I toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable sleeping position then wake with horrible back pain. Considering sleeping on the couch...

Anya, I went back and read your deal with the U/S opt cancelation-not meaning to bring it up just I just wanted to comment that is super frustrating and I'm sorry that happened to you. Here we get charged $100 if we miss or cancel our opt with out a full 24 hours notice-they should offer the same to patients when they cancel on them-how unfair!

Well hoping changing things around wasn't to difficult and that every one was supportive and accomidating-lord knows the Doc wasn't-hugs mama!

miraclebaby 10-16-2012 04:08 PM

I'll be going to my one and only u/s on Nov 15th, so still a month away for me. I'll be there alone and will not be finding out the gender.

I had an interview today at a really great psychiatric hospital today that pays VERY well. I'm hoping I get this job, its 2, 12 hour shifts a week, and overnights which sucks, but i have to do it since i need to buy a new house now.

Going to court next wed for the PFA hearing. My lawyer is representing me. We'll see how that goes.. i'm totally nervous.

My pelvis has been burning for two days, idk if i pulled a muscle or something but it hurts so bad i want to cry. I've been taking 1500mg ex tylenol but its barely touching it. I need to see the chiro i guess.