Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FFS - Boys 2T-5T Monkey Robes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454150)

MyKzooFamily 10-15-2012 04:14 PM

FFS - Boys 2T-5T Monkey Robes

I want to pass on the awesome generosity I receive from Mama's on here that send me and gift me formula checks. It's something we are always in desperate need of, and I feel SO blessed to have this community of women (and men) to help me in desperate times!

I want to pass these on to another wonderful mama that would like these. My son received these as gifts, and absolutely hates robes (I have no idea why!).

One is a towel-like money robe, with hands on each corner, the hood that has the monkey face, and the tail sticking out the middle back of the towel/robe.

The second is a blue warm robe (normal kind). Very warm, lined. Has blue on the outside, monkey print on the inside, and a monkey monogram small on the left or right chest. You can roll the sleeves up if needed.

These should fit sizes 2T-4T (possibly a small 5T).

I will get pictures later this week and post them. I will have this lotto go for 2 weeks, so everyone gets a chance to post that is interested in them.

To enter, please let me know who the lucky little person is that will be receiving them. My 4 year old and I will pick a winner out of a hat in two weeks.

Please remember, that something you do, something as simple as giving or sending someone formula checks, or doing a FFS item or FFS lotto, can be a life changing moment for someone else who is struggling. So whenever you can, please pass on the love. I do as much as I can, and can never express my gratitude to those who give to me. :goodvibes: :thumbsup:

jackobeano 10-15-2012 04:49 PM

Re: FFS - Boys 2T-5T Monkey Robes

DS who just turned 2 in July but is in a 3T and is monkey obsessed would be thrilled to have these so please enter us ;)

keadle3 10-15-2012 09:13 PM

I have a 3 year old boy who would love these. I can just see him running around in them after his bath. I would save them for our second boy for when he could fit in them. Right now he is only 3 weeks old. Please enter us and thank you.

gringuitica 10-16-2012 05:51 AM

My little guy would love these! (Fine, and I would love to see him parade around in them. :D) Please enter us.

Woodmnky 10-16-2012 06:01 AM

My son (22 months) has nearly wore out his monkey Halloween costume already. This would really make his day.

Mysweetseven 10-16-2012 06:37 AM

We would love to be entered. They would be for my 5 and 2 yr old boys. They would be thrilled with them. :goodvibes:

christina2babyboys 10-16-2012 06:47 AM

My 3 yr old and 18m old sons would LOVE these for Christmas! We dont have any Christmas money so this would be a huge blessing and answer to prayer!

CutieKenge 10-16-2012 08:21 AM

These would be for my 2 year old little guy! Thank you mama! And this reminds me to finally post my FFS items this week!

Dmcsnickerdoodle 10-16-2012 11:15 AM

These would go to my son and his half brother who LOVE monkeys. My son is almost into 2T and his brother is in 4T so I'd split them accordingly. Thank you so much for an opportunity at such a cute lotto :)

suthrnmomto3 10-16-2012 11:30 AM

If shipping isn't too high my son & daughter would wear them...:D