Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Due in March (
-   -   Mood swings ....anyone else??? (

NappyChappy 10-16-2012 03:37 PM

Mood swings ....anyone else???
I have been having some severe mood swings mostly at work. I am ready to spit in all their faces. I didn't have this much anger/fire in me with DS. I am so aggravated and I can't tell if it's all me or these people are just that damn bitter and spiteful. I can usually turn the other cheek but these days not a chance.

How about you all?

samham 10-16-2012 08:34 PM

My mood swings are a little crazy but mostly I wanna cry. Think between hormones, school, work, the kid and DH leaving again I am just overwhelmed. I need a vacation.

amb2j 10-17-2012 07:57 PM

:hugs: I was dealing with mood swings a lot last month. It seems like this month I'm really teary which is not at all like me. Today, a patient told me that he appreciated our relationship and I was so touched I nearly cried right there lol! It wasn't like he spilled his heart out to me, but there I was on the verge of tears haha! Oh, and get this, I watched here comes the boom the other day and cried during that... And it's a comedy!!! Haha! The joys of pregnancy!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

twinpossible 10-17-2012 10:01 PM

Re: Mood swings ....anyone else???
SO glad it is not just me! The last couple days I want to bite everyone's heads off!!! It has been so hard to deal with my 140 college students. Plus my toddlers are teething :/ It all just adds up to an unhappy mama. I go from this to totally happy to crying (sometimes happy and sometimes sad...sometimes I don't know why!). So yes, put me in the mood swings category!

Sunshine915 10-18-2012 11:19 AM

Yep, that's me. I was a total grouch this morning because I just wanted to sleep. While we were at Disney, I would go from being all teary eyed at the performances (and I am NOT a Disney girl) to being ready to flip out when DD2 begged to be carried AGAIN. Just let Daddy hold you for once! It's no wonder my sciatica was acting up yesterday. But, yeah, mood swings a plenty over here.