Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   iso bg seconds freetimes snaps (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454607)

tygr2410 10-16-2012 08:18 PM

iso bg seconds freetimes snaps

I bought 18 4.0's thinking they would be DD's stash...and then the freetimes showed up but i couldn't spend much more and only got a few.

I am looking for 12 free times, must have snaps, and must be new or in excellent excellent condition. I would only like to pay $12.50 plus shipping/fees as that's what they sold for.

I can also trade some of the 4.0 blossom?(light pink) pockets i did buy if desired. (paypal backed trade only please)

dance20132 10-18-2012 08:02 AM

Re: iso bg seconds freetimes snaps

Would you be interested in trading one elemental diaper for a freetime diaper? I have one white Bumgenius Freetime cloth diaper with snaps. It has only been used twice, washed in Charlie's Soap according to directions, and sunned after each use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it we just prefer 4.0's or elementals. I would be willing to do an even trade for a gender neutral color. Sorry I have a boy so pink is just not going to work. If you would like to trade, please send me an email at miss.skinner@hotmail. (sorry I am so new on this site they won't let me respond to messages yet or attach pics). I have actual pics of it if you send me an email.

tygr2410 10-18-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dance20132 (Post 15827555)
Would you be interested in trading one elemental diaper for a freetime diaper? I have one white Bumgenius Freetime cloth diaper with snaps. It has only been used twice, washed in Charlie's Soap according to directions, and sunned after each use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it we just prefer 4.0's or elementals. I would be willing to do an even trade for a gender neutral color. Sorry I have a boy so pink is just not going to work. If you would like to trade, please send me an email at miss.skinner@hotmail. (sorry I am so new on this site they won't let me respond to messages yet or attach pics). I have actual pics of it if you send me an email.

I'm sorry, I don't have any elementals, and i only have pink bg 4.0 seconds

eileprose 10-18-2012 01:14 PM

My freetimes are on there way and I did get a snap ribbit that I don't need. When my package gets here I can sell or trade if you are still looking and are ok with the ribbit color. My dd wears all the colors. I wanted to comment so I don't lose your thread.

LaurenAppenzeller 10-18-2012 04:46 PM

I have an extra snap freetime in blossom if you are interested. I actually accidently bought 2 and only wanted one. I can't see anything on it that would make it a 2nd either

LaurenAppenzeller 10-18-2012 05:13 PM

Oh and it hasn't been washed or worn either.