Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Updates (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454666)

weesej 10-17-2012 07:24 AM

Updates

Hello....where are all of you anyway???? I don't do Facebook, so????

In any case I had a good appointment on Monday. I thought the Dr listened to my concerns, etc. said they would be following closely. My BPs have flucuated between high and normal....its a wait and see game now.

I also had a fetal echocardiogram yesterday. His heart looks perfect! He is also measuring BIG at this point 23.4 weeks, weighing 1 lb 14 oz....96% The MFM was already getting worried about a big baby. I have had a lot of 9lbers and 1 that was 10lb 10oz with no problems except the Dr can't get his gloves on fast enough!!! No worries there unless they start saying its a 6 month old!!

Hope you are all well.

finleyjudemommy 10-17-2012 07:34 AM

Re: Updates

Wow Jen! That's a good size! I had an u/s at 22 weeks 4 days and baby was at exactly 1 pound. I go back on the 30th for another so we'll see. Doc wants to do them every 3 weeks now to keep track of size b/c of GD. I'm ok with that! I'm feeling movement every single day now, at this very moment as I type this. Baby is usually way more active at night from about 8 pm on....wonder what that means? :goodvibes:

My_Tree_Grows 10-17-2012 03:11 PM

I'm here, not on FB. :) Fourth midwife appointment is in a week, and we'll find out our US results then. Assuming everything is healthy and normal. Declined the fetal echo, because it's highly ineffective at detecting what the midwives wanted to look for (ASD), plus it's not a pressing issue that would impact birth or infancy. 23 weeks, up about 15 lbs overall from pre-pregnancy (not from lowest weight due to MS). On the Brewer diet for prevention of GD and pre-e, by choice, through my Hypnobabies course. Rough draft of Birth Preferences done. Lots of things to do every day, with the Hypnobabies diet and exercise and practise and tracks, plus my Ina May reading. That's it for now!

Sarah7464 10-17-2012 10:30 PM

I don't do fb either and have been wondering where everyone was!

I have my second growth scan on Tuesday. We've had a couple scary things pop up but everything is looking good right now. Both babies are equal size and have equal fluid pockets. They had shortened femur length so they'll definitely be keeping an eye on that. Both babes were head down last time too which is great news because I really want to birth them at home. I'm having scans every two weeks which is no fun but they're keeping a close watch to make sure TTTS doesn't show up.

Sarah7464 10-17-2012 10:30 PM

Weird double post!

weesej 10-18-2012 10:47 AM

My little guy had femurs under the 3% at week 15, was up to 12% at week 19 and the were at 74% at week 23. I guess he had a growth spurt! Glad to hear you little ones are growing well!!!

lisha622 10-18-2012 11:37 AM

I'm on fb, but I'll update you here too!

Everything looked great with baby at the 20 week ultrasound, and we found out we're having a girl. Excited that we'll get to use all of DD's clothes again, and that she'll have a sister close in age. Head measured just a little small and legs measured just a little long which sounded good to me... small head is good in my category. I'm 25 weeks tomorrow which is just crazy. Next appointment I'll do the GD test... not really worried about it.

I'm feeling LOTS of movement ALL the time. Heartburn is bad again. Overall, everything is great.

Sarahknavy 10-18-2012 02:36 PM

I dont do FB with strangers. haha.

U/S on the 25th. I just pray that they keep my due date the same. (they think it is a week later than it really is and I am cool with that).

Everything is going well... i still puke if I dont just eat toast in the morning. With my first I was good after the 1st tri... but this one is being a little booty.

Mummandherboys 10-18-2012 03:27 PM

I love hearing the updates too...I am rarely on fb and haven't posted there since the beginning! ;) I am doing well and trying to walk each day in order to help my circulation and varicose and vulvar veins....I think it's helping! I am also learning about, and practicing my hypnobabies info this time around... I love the time to practice and relax. I am going to post a quick question for other hypnobabies moms soon too...this reminded me!
We had our ultrasound at 19 weeks and all looked great...we are so thankful. Baby looked strong and healthy. We didn't find out gender and it's been a bit of a struggle wondering...since we have always known with our last babies! I am excited for the chance to hopefully have the surprise at the birth though :)
I have missed hearing from many of you...keep in touch on here too please! :)

Ainmemphis 10-18-2012 03:48 PM

all is well here, no news. Last apt. was at 22 weeks I was measuring at 20weeks but dr was not concerned. I go back on the 30th for just a quick check up and will go back 2 weeks later for the glucose test boo! I'm feeling great these days, no symptoms other than maternity jeans still fall down on me and regular pants are a no go!

glad to see everyone else is doing well!