Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Need eyes and thoughts :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455924)

justjess 10-21-2012 12:42 AM

Need eyes and thoughts :)

1 Attachment(s)
I had been posting the ttc while breastfeeding thread until my life literally went crazy(a tad bit of sarcasm) with homeschooling and just normal army wife stuff. My Dh and I have been ntnp mostly due to not much time to even think let alone pay attention to what my body was doing. My cycle came back almost 1 year after having dd and they have been every 40 days (completely unheard of for me but I just assume it's hormone related since I still bf dd regularly).

Weeeeelllll my friend got a Bfp today and I am Sooooo super stoked for her and decided to poas!lol
Here's what I got (yes it's 12:39am ct) just now when I took the test.
Question- anyone use these cheapies(ordered from the awesome coop here on ds)?
Irl I can see pink but I'm a skeptic after seeing so many evaps. Just wondering if anyone can see it or i just need to get some sleep?lol

justjess 10-21-2012 12:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok same test but at 5 min mark!

Nickel+3 10-21-2012 12:49 AM

I totally see it. Test again in the morning!!!!

Tina5834 10-21-2012 01:13 AM

I haven't seen any evaps in these tests. Carly posted a thread in this section titles '7dpo' or something like that and she used some of those coop tests.

MacMomma 10-21-2012 02:31 AM

If there is an evap, it will usually be whitish/greyish. Yours is a faint pink - I can see it :)

an_aurora 10-21-2012 02:46 AM

Re: Need eyes and thoughts :)

Definitely a pink line!

katiecornflakes 10-21-2012 05:49 AM

I see pink!

babygirls2 10-21-2012 06:19 AM

That's a BFP my dear! Can't wait to see more!!!! :D

justjess 10-21-2012 06:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh mygoodness I'm in total shock! I'm shaking because I'm literally sooooooooo surprised that this is happening!aaaahhhhhh my Dh has been in the field for most of the last 4 weeks so we were able to bd only here and there! WOW! He was totally telling me the other day that he felt his "super sperm" did the job this month and we both laughed it off and I totally informed him that he actually has to be home to make babies(because he's literally been home that little)!lol I'm super excited!!!!

justjess 10-21-2012 06:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And because I'm a poasaholic I dipped a few sticks and the bottom one is me trying out the little "extra dye strip" trick! Aaahhhhhhh I'm stoked!!!!!!!!! My hubs is gone at the moment(in the field) so I'll have plenty of time to decide how to break the news! Btw- I did keep track of all things except temp on ff so gonna go back and check cm and such on my chart! I'm Sooooo excited