Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   What do you wear in the meantime??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456261)

txmommytobe 10-22-2012 09:51 AM

What do you wear in the meantime???

So being my 4th my pants are already getting snug! I haven't gained any weight but it seems everything us repositioning. So what does everyone wear!?!? And at what point so you just give in and wear maternity? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

leyash 10-22-2012 09:56 AM

Re: What do you wear in the meantime???

I'm still wearing my regular clothes, and will likely continue to do so at 9 months pregnant, lol. I wear a lot of sweat pants, yoga pants, etc.

txmommytobe 10-22-2012 09:59 AM

Yeah that has never been an option for me. I am only 5' tall and my belly gets pretty big since it has no place to go but out :)

Mommyto2B2G 10-22-2012 10:16 AM

I'm already in maternity clothes. I wear a lot of yoga pants and sweat pants at home with dh's t-shirts. When I go out I wear the low band maternity pants (which are great when your in-between) and maternity tops. I gave in the minute I felt uncomfortable. I figured no denying the evidence... I have been expanding fast.

heavenlyblessedmom 10-22-2012 10:23 AM

I gave up and have been permanently in maternity clothing since my second pregnancy, lol. Of course, I'm going on my 5th child in 6 years, so that's a big part of that.

txmommytobe 10-22-2012 10:51 AM

Ok I don't feel so bad then :) I did get 2 pair of the jeans with the low band and my regular shirts are good for now :)

abunchoflemons 10-22-2012 11:12 AM

What size are you? I'm about ur height. I have some maternity capri pants & I don't know what top do with. My third & I'm not small size maternity anymore. I know how you feel. 5' just not tall & u feel huge fast.....

AngelTV83 10-22-2012 11:16 AM

Sweat pants! I don't know what I am going to wear to work when it comes down to it though I hate jeans... I work at old navy so I will have to find some thing comfy and appropriate. My jeans I do wear for work are huge (my belt keeps them up so hopefully they will work for a while. I can't stand things rubbing on my tummy. It has hurt me to much over the years and too many surgerys on it

jennayoung99 10-22-2012 11:43 AM

with DD i was able to just buy the next size up in pants, and that lasted me until about 4 or 5 months. but this time around those pants are way too big in the bum and fall off, so some days im in my regular pants and on my bloated days i'm straight into mat. pants. i have 2 sizes of those as well, just incase my bum gets big again. lol

keonli 10-22-2012 11:46 AM

DDC. I'm 5'1" and with my second I needed to start wearing maternity pants early on because of the bloating. Like 10 weeks I already had to buy a few pairs. The discomfort was just impossible to deal with. Even the maternity bands that go over pants didn't cut it for me. So I sucked it up and bought maternity clothes.

With my first, I never needed maternity pants and just did the hair elastic around the button trick.