Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   feeling soooo pregnant.... already? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456900)

slingmama4 10-23-2012 10:55 PM

feeling soooo pregnant.... already?

How is it that I am 6 weeks today, I'm down 3 lbs, but none of my clothes fit?
I can't stand how pants feel on my belly. I either have to pull them up above my navel or down below. I have no maternity clothes and feel silly buying now. This is my 7th pregnancy and I know things move faster in subsequent pregnancies, but this seems ridiculous.

Any one else?

slingmama4 10-24-2012 09:11 AM

Re: feeling soooo pregnant.... already?

I guess no one wants to share.:cry:

justjess 10-24-2012 09:37 AM

This is my 8th pregnancy(2mcs) and I've dealt with those same issues since #1!lol almost instantly I can't wear normal jeans because my belly gets super irritated. I start losing weight quickly and yet things seem to fit tighter! I'm usually super sick quite early on an it last for a long while! There are some awesome maternity panels now that you can actually wear early on and not know it. I have a few pair of pants with them and I'm glad I do. You could also wear lots of dresses. I am still nursing my 15 month old so I can't do the dress thing right now and I miss it!

JaylasMommy 10-24-2012 10:22 AM

I do. I wear skirts every day though. None of my skirts with zippers fit anymore. Only my elastic waist ones. :blush: This is my third pregnancy, though. Luckily I didn't throw out my "fat" shirts when I lost weight. I've been trying to keep my "skinny" shirts and wear them out before I can't anymore. I'm not ready for maternity yet.
Oh, and I am 9 weeks tomorrow, so that probably makes more of a difference.

lindsayncadence 10-24-2012 06:09 PM

I am 6w 4d and I already have gained 4 pounds and I feel/kind of look HUGE...I look about 12 weeks (for me). I have broken into my maternity jeans already but I can still somewhat button my other jeans :)

2sweetboys 10-27-2012 07:29 PM

:phew: glad I'm not the only one. I'm 8w2d and bought tummy sleeves from Motherhood Maternity today. We were out shopping and I couldn't wait to get out of my jeans and into sweats! Now to find some work clothes.....

mmeneely 10-27-2012 11:08 PM

I am just irritated by everything. I would live In yoga wear if I could but it's not professional to wear it to work, let alone outside the house. I just fell like ick.

tricia17lee 10-28-2012 05:58 AM

Ugh it started early for me too. 8w4d today and my belly is bloated and I can't comfortable wear non maternity. I'm wearing low waist maternity and stretchy skirts mostly.

rockchikcassie 11-08-2012 11:04 AM

I'm 7w6d with 3rd baby, lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks and this week my pants feel like they are choking me lol. I feel silly going out to buy maternity, but I'm going to have to do something. I never found the bella bands worked that well for me, maybe because I'm fluffy and all my jeans are low rise so they just won't stay up if I put them under my belly. I remember with baby 1 I didn't need maternity til halfway through the 2nd tri and needed them by around 12 weeks with baby 2, but I was about 30 pounds lighter than I am now. I guess it just happens when it happens, but this weekend I am on the prowl for stretchy pants!!! Since I stay home with the kids I can wear yoga pants all day and no one will even know lol.