Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Can I join you?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457204)

birdseye 10-24-2012 08:58 PM

Can I join you??

Hi!! I got three (yes, three) bfp's today!!

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well today, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. today and I am starting 200 mg of prometrium tomorrow. Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in two weeks.

This is our first child. We are amazed, scared, nervous, and speechless.

I just don't know what to think.

greeneyedambe 10-24-2012 09:51 PM

Wow! Congratulations! So happy to have you here!

Fishie Kisses 10-24-2012 09:55 PM

Re: Can I join you??

CONGRATS AND WELCOME!!!!

SpartyGuard 10-25-2012 06:54 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!

slingmama4 10-25-2012 08:31 AM

Hurray! I completely understand the unbelief feeling. We just got a BFP after 3 years of ttc and finally completing paperwork to become foster/adopt parents. I am so happy for you and your husband! I wish you a healthy and thriving little bean!

justjess 10-25-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdseye

We are very excited!! I was active on DS a few years ago while we were ttc and going through fertility treatments. We were unsuccessful in our attempts. We have moved on from ttc and I started going to back to school...hopefully to be an RN. I am actually applying this month to be admitted into the nursing program.

We started ttc six years ago. The last three years we have been "not avoiding". Well today, I got a bfp, went to the store for more pregnancy tests, and got 2 more bfp's. We are very much in shock.

I talked to my dr. today and I am starting 200 mg of prometrium tomorrow. Partly due to my infertility history and my age (34). Our first ultrasound is in two weeks.

Welcome and congrats!!!

abunchoflemons 10-25-2012 10:05 AM

Congratulations.

JaylasMommy 10-25-2012 06:47 PM

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Congratulations!!! And I remember TTC with you all those years ago! It's so awesome to see you here! :D

812ajack 10-26-2012 08:14 AM

Congrats!

Keropisunshine23 11-04-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdseye (Post 15855095)

I think you used to make diapers, right? I bought a green all in one from you that was our dr diaper for two children, I loved that diaper. I have prayed for you and wondered how you were. We got our Bfps on the same day! I hope you are still doing well! Congrats, I am very excited for you!