Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   mother of 4 needs prayer as going through breast cancer treatment :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457360)

newclothuser 10-25-2012 12:15 PM

mother of 4 needs prayer as going through breast cancer treatment :)

UPDATE: 1 of the 5 nodes had a 2.8 mm spot. So I started chemo nov 15. not a picnic, but not as bad as I was afraid of. So, now, please, prayers for this totally dissolving from the chemo, and never coming back! thank you wonderful moms! My littles need me here, for a LONG TIME!

hi ladies, I think you will all understand how badly I need negative lymph nodes. I was diagnosed with breast cancer about a month and a half ago. I'm 31, breastfed for 5 years of my life, had my first child at 17, no risk factors. So don't believe it can't happen to you! :)

Had 5 sentinal nodes removed tuesday, waiting on results. PRAYING they are negative!!! It means the difference of possibly losing my fertility, hair, and strength! As long as they are negative, I should just need a right mastectomy and targeted treatments which are not nearly so bad as chemo.

Thank you wonderful moms!

natalie

leyash 10-25-2012 12:19 PM

Re: mother of 4 needs prayer for negative lymph nodes PLEASE! :)

Wishing all of the best for you.

Prayers do work... but your faith is most important. Just KNOW they are negative! Don't doubt it!

Mamatoabunch 10-29-2012 11:36 AM

Of course I will pray!

newclothuser 11-06-2012 11:11 PM

thanks ladies. unfortunately 1 out of 5 had a 2.8 mm spot...so I start chemo next thurs...
but, trying to remember, 1 out of 5, isn't so bad--could have been a lot worse! :)

oneduckstuck5 11-07-2012 06:42 AM

Prayers for you and your family! I hope you have a lot of support near you and even more importantly that you recover quickly. Keep up that positive attitude, that's half the battle!

christina2babyboys 11-07-2012 07:29 AM

Praying!! Lean on the loving arms of Jesus, Mama!

Mamatoabunch 11-07-2012 12:51 PM

We will continue to pray.

newclothuser 11-17-2012 09:54 PM

thanks ladies--had my first treatment on thursday--aside from being tired, and stomach not wanting much other than dry, plain food, the chemo isn't so bad so far.

fishmom 11-20-2012 05:15 PM

Re: mother of 4 needs prayer as going through breast cancer treatment :)

Praying for you!

trying4more 11-21-2012 01:49 AM

Re: mother of 4 needs prayer as going through breast cancer treatment :)

Praying that it goes away and stays away.