Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Waiting to O (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458658)

mvp529 10-29-2012 01:23 PM

Waiting to O

Didn't we used to have a thread like this? Well I figured I would start it back for this week.

Cd3 for me. Getting hopeful for O!! Anyone else?

geetabean 10-29-2012 01:42 PM

Re: Waiting to O

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvp529 (Post 15871932)
Didn't we used to have a thread like this? Well I figured I would start it back for this week.

Cd3 for me. Getting hopeful for O!! Anyone else?

Hey stranger! Did you have a good weekend? I'm CD4 today. It's a long wait from CD1 to O, but at least it's not so emotionally trying. Just chuggin' along with life. Had an amazing bible study at church last night with our young married group. Has me thinkin' a lot today. Always a good thing. :giggle:

Anyone have anything fun planned for this week? Halloween?

mvp529 10-29-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geetabean

Hey stranger! Did you have a good weekend? I'm CD4 today. It's a long wait from CD1 to O, but at least it's not so emotionally trying. Just chuggin' along with life. Had an amazing bible study at church last night with our young married group. Has me thinkin' a lot today. Always a good thing. :giggle:

Anyone have anything fun planned for this week? Halloween?

Hey girl! It was an ok weekend. That's when I work so it's hard to have fun, lol! At least we are really close in days and get make it to O together.

So cool about the bible study. I'm going to try and get to a ladies retreat soon. I just need to find a good one.

No plans for us for Halloween, we don't celebrate it but we are going to have a family pumpkin carving contest on wed, then light them on Nov 1st. We love it! No scary themes of course. Oh and we will bake the seeds. Yum!

MyGlorylife 10-29-2012 02:28 PM

I think I'm cd8. Lol. It's been a busy weekend. Waiting to O is lame. I hate that this process is so time consuming. You have one chance every month and that's I'd. Blech

Mama2LilBug 10-29-2012 03:28 PM

I guess this is the "appropriate" spot for me right now :) Currently on CD10 an had weird "cramping" this morning and on CD6. I don't temp (I am not capable of remembering the dang thermometer when I first wake up!) so I don't have a chart. FF says I should o on the 4th but that's strictly based off LMP. We shall see what happens this month. We're moving from AZ to WY on the 1st (which means loads of stress!) and we'll probably be too tired to DTD around "o" days.

ChihuahuaMama13 10-29-2012 03:54 PM

CD 16 here, and still waiting to O :( DF left over the road today and will be gone for the next 2 weeks, so I'm super peeved it didn't happen this weekend :cry:

tedcgh 10-29-2012 06:14 PM

CD 21. I think I might have O'd today but maybe not. I didn't have a huge temp spike like usual. I might post a link for any chart stalkers later.

UVASahm 10-29-2012 06:17 PM

Cd8 for me. Just finished period and will o hopefully on the weekend! Saw a lot of you ladies in the 2ww thread and was rooting for everyone. Hope this is our month! I'm in the middle of hurricane sandy. Pray that we all stay safe!!

tedcgh 10-29-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UVASahm
Cd8 for me. Just finished period and will o hopefully on the weekend! Saw a lot of you ladies in the 2ww thread and was rooting for everyone. Hope this is our month! I'm in the middle of hurricane sandy. Pray that we all stay safe!!

I'm hoping all of the East Coast Mamas and families are safe. I have a close friend that I haven't heard back from in a couple of hours. It makes me so nervous. I guess an apartment building near him was hit pretty bad.

Here is my chart if anyone wants to take a peak. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d367b

Mama2LilBug 10-29-2012 09:45 PM

Well, hubby just called out on a flight (he's an air ambulance pilot) so we won't be DTD tonight :(. I'm really hoping for another girl, so I was hoping we could take care of business a few days before O-ing or a little after O-ing. Sigh...