Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - Oct 29 to Nov 11 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458691)

TS8213 10-29-2012 02:33 PM

Lil Shamrocks - Oct 29 to Nov 11

I thought we could make the thread 2 weeks long now since it seems like the weekly participation has waned in recent weeks. Hope all of you on the east coast are staying safe!

QOTW: Besides your family/pets, what are 3 items you'd save from your home in the event you had to evacuate?

mommajewels 10-29-2012 03:33 PM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Oct 29 to Nov 11

QOTW: 1) My computer, or at LEAST my external hard drive that has all of our pictures/documents backed up on it. 2) The small file cabinet with all our important documents (birth certificates, SS cards, Tax forms, etc) and professional pics in it. 3) The memory box with all of the kids newborn stuff (foot prints, hospital bracelets, first outfits, etc) in it.

Our big ultrasound is tomorrow. SUPER excited, but also very nervous/anxious and I'm not quite sure why. Just ready to hear "baby looks great!" :)

roseyroberts 10-29-2012 04:16 PM

Mamajewels- yay! Wish mine was tomorow! But friday is only a few more days away! Woooot!
Somebody please tell me to stay away from fsot until I know gender. I have bought 2 pairs of girly longies..and 3 girly covers....cause I am convinced it's going to be another girl..ok...so then why did I turn around and buy a nb wool boy set too?? Because I really , really want ds to have a brother...and I really, really want to do girly cd's cause I haven't done that yet. I need a set of boy/girl twins. Yep! Thats what I need! Lol!

oregonmom 10-29-2012 05:13 PM

Appointment tomorrow. Hopefully this time we can get some good heart tones. Last time the midwife was getting a glimps of a heart tone and then the baby would move and she would loose it.
QOTW: My computer, my Geneology giant notebook, not sure on a third.

twinpossible 10-29-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roseyroberts (Post 15872656)
Mamajewels- yay! Wish mine was tomorow! But friday is only a few more days away! Woooot!
Somebody please tell me to stay away from fsot until I know gender. I have bought 2 pairs of girly longies..and 3 girly covers....cause I am convinced it's going to be another girl..ok...so then why did I turn around and buy a nb wool boy set too?? Because I really , really want ds to have a brother...and I really, really want to do girly cd's cause I haven't done that yet. I need a set of boy/girl twins. Yep! Thats what I need! Lol!

I bought a ton of newborn wool that is gender neutral but more boy then girl and now it's another GIRL! :giggle: I guess I will just have to get some bows that match the wool!

QOTW: Besides your family/pets, what are 3 items you'd save from your home in the event you had to evacuate?
I would grab the family safe that houses all our important docs, my computer and the box of baby things from my girls that has picture books and tiny newborn things including our handmade baptism dresses.

Over here I am doing pretty good physically but really short on patience. I have never been that patient of a person but now I am kinda feisty :blush: I find myself getting frustrated with the public and their dozens of twin comments. I hate the fact that people are STILL teasing me that this pregnancy might be twins. ( my last loss was a second set of twins so I am pretty sensitive about the subject. ) Oh and I really hate the comments I am getting about a third girl. My in-laws were rude about it, my hubby is the last boy in the line so they are mad that we have not had a boy yet to "pass on the name". I, in so many words, told them to bite me! Okay mama vent over! :lostit:

apboyles 10-29-2012 11:38 PM

QOTW: I would get our firebox of important documents, I'd get my hard drive because I think I would cry buckets of tears if I didn't have all of my pictures, and I would get, hmm, I can't think of a third.

Things are going good here. I'm potty training my 2 year old which is going great. I just wish my hubby was here to help out, he doesn't get back to Friday and I am FRIED.

sterlids 10-30-2012 05:59 AM

answer: external hard drive, fire box and some type of wifi capable device so i can communicate with family/friends.

not much going on here. kicks and punches are getting stronger and stronger! this little lady seems to have a wake/sleep schedule already. she is pretty calm though and seems to sleep most of the day, lol. that's fine with me. i'm hoping she is like her daddy because our son is just like me and he was super busy in the belly.

emeyer76 10-30-2012 06:51 AM

Hi everyone! Can I join in? :lostit:

I know several of you from the PAL thread, so you guys will all know why I'm such a late joiner. But for everyone else, it looks like we are finally going to get our Rainbow baby after 3 losses, and I've had bleeding throughout this whole pregnancy, so it's been very stressful and we weren't sure we'd even make it this far. Yesterday was our big ultrasound and our baby girl was doing great in there! So fingers crossed for a very uneventful second half for us! I'll go post in the sticky a join "officially." YAY!

QOTW: Computer, fire box with important docs, and photos (I'm assuming purse and phone don't count since those are no-brainers along with the kiddo, hubbs, and furbabies)

joeslittlewoman 10-30-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emeyer76
Hi everyone! Can I join in? :lostit:

I know several of you from the PAL thread, so you guys will all know why I'm such a late joiner. But for everyone else, it looks like we are finally going to get our Rainbow baby after 3 losses, and I've had bleeding throughout this whole pregnancy, so it's been very stressful and we weren't sure we'd even make it this far. Yesterday was our big ultrasound and our baby girl was doing great in there! So fingers crossed for a very uneventful second half for us! I'll go post in the sticky a join "officially." YAY!

QOTW: Computer, fire box with important docs, and photos (I'm assuming purse and phone don't count since those are no-brainers along with the kiddo, hubbs, and furbabies)

Yay!! Welcome!

joeslittlewoman 10-30-2012 07:51 AM

QOTW: depends on how long I had to evacuate. Purse and phone would be my first non-baby grab. Then probably laptop. Hmmmm. I really need one of those small safes with all my most important documents.

In other news...we sold our house and put a contract on another!! It was a crazy busy weekend. We have our 20w u/s on Friday. We will see if this baby is still a boy.