Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- no way. NO WAY! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459072)

momomom 10-30-2012 05:16 PM

Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- no way. NO WAY!

YOU GUYS... I just ovulated. No kidding. I got 9, 14, and 22 months of infertility with my others. I knew my period might come early due to stress and a baby who nurses less often. I've had some very tiny spotting incidents- sure signs fertility was not asleep. But we haven't been being super-duper careful. All I will say is... I'm going to wait 7 days and take a test.

Hopefully I can refrain from TOTALLY FLIPPING OUT till then.

bohemianxchaos 10-30-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momomom
YOU GUYS... I just ovulated. No kidding. I got 9, 14, and 22 months of infertility with my others. I knew my period might come early due to stress and a baby who nurses less often. I've had some very tiny spotting incidents- sure signs fertility was not asleep. But we haven't been being super-duper careful. All I will say is... I'm going to wait 7 days and take a test.

Hopefully I can refrain from TOTALLY FLIPPING OUT till then.

Eeeeeek!! I usually get ppaf pretty quick, im waiting as we speak. Fx mine stays away though, it helps that Gavin is way high needs and nurses all the time. Fx for you Mo!

'Smartphone' approved ;)

momomom 10-30-2012 10:26 PM

Re: Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- no way. NO WAY!

thx paula!!!

mommato4kids 10-31-2012 08:17 PM

I think I'm getting mine back to and I normally go a whole year with no period. A few weeks ago I had 24 hours of spotting. Blah.

chach4 11-01-2012 05:30 PM

Um yeah, my babe is 10 wks old tmrw and I just finished my SECOND post partum period. Ugh. I wish I was one who didn't get it while nursing. Tho I'm on the other side of you Mo, not worried at all bout being preggo since dh has been no where near my lady bits. I'm still hurting. Not healing well. Have been at doc last 3 weeks having "granulation tissue" cut and cauterized. O.U.C.H.So I have good reason to be avoiding sex. It still hurts to sit!.
Hopefully you get the results you want!.

bohemianxchaos 11-03-2012 01:54 PM

Crap, spotting now :(

'Smartphone' approved ;)

amandajiggles 11-13-2012 05:40 PM

YIKES~ I keep getting weird twinges and I think I'm ovulating all the time. My biggest fear is going back to work pregnant in August. I am loving the idea of having another baby (DH not so much). But I still have this last pregnancy/delivery/PP recovery in my recent memory. I just can't do it yet! We're debating on something permanent but neither of us want to make that big of a step. I think it's a sign that we shouldn't rush into anything we will possibly regret.

I am going on 3 months PP and still no AF yet. With DD1 I had an IUD put in at 8 weeks and bled right away and my cycle was back at 29 days with no issues. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates not knowing what's going on. I need to get myself some cheapie pregnancy/ovulation tests for peace of mind.

challmeyeralways 11-15-2012 02:52 PM

Oh my goodness!!! Already? Wow... I hope mine does not come back yet. wishing you a somewhat stress free 7 days Mo :-)

eguisgirl 11-19-2012 03:07 PM

Update!!!! :)