Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   What foods make you gag now that you're pregnant? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459353)

slingmama4 10-31-2012 01:42 PM

What foods make you gag now that you're pregnant?

I can't eat any kind of meat at all. Eggs, beef, fish, chicken, etc...makes me want to vomit. The smell, the taste, the look.....even talking abou it is making me gggy. Gag.
I also have an aversion to sweets. There have been all kinds of leftover desserts on my counter this past week from our ladies group. I have no desire to eat any of it. So, what food aversions do you have no that you are preggers?
What makes you gag?

willownz 10-31-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slingmama4
I can't eat any kind of meat at all. Eggs, beef, fish, chicken, etc...makes me want to vomit. The smell, the taste, the look.....even talking abou it is making me gggy. Gag.
I also have an aversion to sweets. There have been all kinds of leftover desserts on my counter this past week from our ladies group. I have no desire to eat any of it. So, what food aversions do you have no that you are preggers?
What makes you gag?

Nothing actually makes mw gag. But any kind of allium (onion, garlic, spring onion) flares up my indigestion and i burp all day.

Kiwl Mum of three.

Leaner 10-31-2012 04:54 PM

Re: What foods make you gag now that you're pregnant?

There is some leftover salmon in our fridge and I gag when I think about it. I am having a hard time eating meat and I am craving soymilk, vanilla soymilk.

babygirls2 10-31-2012 06:41 PM

Everything fried, onions, lettuce, almost everything!

gingerpeachee 10-31-2012 08:19 PM

In order of gagtasticness; The smell of our current dish soap (No, I'm not eating it) Chicken, Eggs, Raw vegetables, cooked vegetables, mashed potatoes. onions, all beverages even water, fresh fruit, popcorn, prenatal vitamins......

Basically, thank god there is folic acid in ronzoni noodles.

MyM&W 11-01-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slingmama4
What makes you gag?

I didn't want sweets when I was preg with ds..hehe. boy?

Afm...NOTHING!! My morning sickness is gone and I can eat what I want..yaooo!!!

MyM&W 11-01-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaner
There is some leftover salmon in our fridge and I gag when I think about it. I am having a hard time eating meat and I am craving soymilk, vanilla soymilk.

Mmmmm!!!!!!!

slingmama4 11-01-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyM&W (Post 15882472)
I didn't want sweets when I was preg with ds..hehe. boy?

Afm...NOTHING!! My morning sickness is gone and I can eat what I want..yaooo!!!

Really? Lucky! Praying I only have a few more days..weeks.:cry:

nettepoet 11-13-2012 05:08 PM

i was hesitant to even open this thread a few days ago bc my "morning"(noon and night) sickness was so horrible and i didnt want to trigger it. maybe this means im finally getting better? but anyhow...i still dont like vegetables (why are those always the first to go? ive read that many pg women have an aversion to them thats possibly linked to toxins), still hate sweet stuff of any kind at all, but can finally eat more than hardboiled eggs and banana smoothies. also hate: actually on second thought im still not ready to talk about it. hahahaha

Keropisunshine23 11-14-2012 01:02 AM

white milk, that is about it. I don't feel like eating anything, even though I am eating constantly to keep the sickness down, but nothing really makes me gag.