Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- November (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459493)

acwakip 11-01-2012 02:18 AM

Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- November

November already!?!?!?

I think I might take it easy this month but I had such a good month in October, I just don't know! Now that the GCs are cheaper, it makes me a little more tempted to keep on going. :lostit:

kbz2002 11-01-2012 05:11 AM

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- November

BIG goal day today, still no surveys and I haven't heard anything from them regarding it too. Working on swagtv today to hopefully meet goal.

Mama2ManyBoyz 11-01-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acwakip (Post 15882404)
November already!?!?!?

I think I might take it easy this month but I had such a good month in October, I just don't know! Now that the GCs are cheaper, it makes me a little more tempted to keep on going. :lostit:

Gift cards are cheaper???

Scarlett's mommy 11-01-2012 07:17 AM

Woot so excited about the gift card change. Ordered my 25 and first 5 amazon gc this morning :) after this month I'm switching to paypal though.

happysmileylady 11-01-2012 08:00 AM

I am in here for November. I have been figuring out earning the SBs, now I have to figure out how to redeem them. What's the best deals on that?

ETA: never mind, just caught the blog post on the cheaper gift cards, that all makes sense to me!

lecialefty 11-01-2012 08:15 AM

I went ahead and ordered a $50agc, probably will get a $5 one today too.

Since the gcs are less do you think they will have any as the braggable bargain?

Almost at goal today :)

Trynitey 11-01-2012 08:20 AM

I'm really excited about the cheaper gift cards... Glad there is now a $15 GC for Amazon, it'll save me over 100 SB points once the 5- $5 are used. Might give me a better/bigger chance to earn more for November and order any last minute Xmas gifts.

So far I'm not Q'ing for any surveys, and it's a pretty hefty goal. I'll be running sbtv for sure today if some surveys don't start kicking in.

emilyrebekah 11-01-2012 08:34 AM

About halfway to goal, waiting for another R1 offer to report and then I should be able to make goal with SBTV. :)

BabyKakes 11-01-2012 08:41 AM

I'm up to 77sb for the day and running sbtv. I'm glad it's a new month - I ordered the first 2 $5agc :)

Anyone know when we'll see credit for last month's team challenge???

Keiki 11-01-2012 08:46 AM

I'm excited about the $15 amazon gc, just ordered two of them this morning! Am I figuring it right that getting one of those is cheaper than 3 of the $5's?