Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Does Anyone Have Experience W/Implantation Spotting? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459789)

lynn97 11-01-2012 11:36 PM

Does Anyone Have Experience W/Implantation Spotting?

I didn't have any spotting w/my first pregnancy but one thing has thrown me this week. I have had very, very light (a few streaks of blood in normal mucus when I wipe) spotting. This has never happened in my life. It happened twice this week at 8 DPO and 10 DPO. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?

Tina5834 11-02-2012 03:08 AM

Implantation happens 7-10 days after ovulation so that's possible.

MrsAsh 11-02-2012 05:02 AM

Re: Does Anyone Have Experience W/Implantation Spotting?

From what I've heard implantation bleeding can very alot. I had spotting several times with my middle son and it was enough to have to wear a liner. But several have it very light like you described.

abunchoflemons 11-02-2012 06:56 AM

Sounds like with me. I didn't have any b4 either.

lynn97 11-02-2012 07:16 AM

Well, I'm bleeding a but more this am. I have a feeling it is just my period starting super early. Oh well, maybe next month...

Thanks ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

BeccaSueCongdon 11-05-2012 12:02 AM

Was it your AF? Found your thread while searching about implantation bleeding.

carlycurry 11-05-2012 05:02 AM

My implantation bleeding was so light I wouldn't have noticed it had I not been analyzing the TP... it looked like tiny red sewing thread swirled in with the cervical mucous on the TP when I wiped.

geetabean 11-05-2012 05:34 AM

I had what I thought was implantation bleeding at 9dpo and it turned out to just be AF spotting. It went away at 10dpo and then I had a little more at 11dpo and 12dpo and started AF I think on 13dpo. It was just the witch being mean and witchy. I know some women get implantation bleeding, but I have never had it with any of my 3 pregnancies.

Hoping that yours is in fact implantation! :goodvibes:

lynn97 11-08-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry
My implantation bleeding was so light I wouldn't have noticed it had I not been analyzing the TP... it looked like tiny red sewing thread swirled in with the cervical mucous on the TP when I wiped.

That's exactly what it looked like off and on the first two days.

I am still spotting, though. I'm starting to worry something is wrong. I haven't tested for pg in over a week but constant spotting isn't normal for me. And i never really got my period. I think I'll test again in the morning and call my doctor regardless of the result :-(

Nickel+3 11-08-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97

That's exactly what it looked like off and on the first two days.

I am still spotting, though. I'm starting to worry something is wrong. I haven't tested for pg in over a week but constant spotting isn't normal for me. And i never really got my period. I think I'll test again in the morning and call my doctor regardless of the result :-(

Keep us posted!