Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP November 4th - November 10th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460419)

ashliemh 11-04-2012 05:48 AM

NTNP November 4th - November 10th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
lynn97
Mamatoabunch

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
FishiesKisses
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV

ashliemh 11-04-2012 05:50 AM

Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Question of the week: What would you say is your dream job?

Answer: For me and where I am in life right now, I think that I really do have my dream job. I am a SAHM by day and an online nursing tutor at night. :) Someday when my kids are grown and out of the house I would love to do missions work.

Hope that everyone is having a great day!

Mercy24 11-04-2012 07:23 AM

Hi can I join you guys? I'm 11 months pp but still no ppaf and I have pcos so my cycles are whack anyways :/

Beaners_Mom 11-04-2012 08:55 AM

QOTW: My dream job....I would love more than anything to stay home & have babies & go to all the school functions & bake cookies. Lol. Outside of the home...social work (which is what I have my degree in). I'm a "fixer" and I like to help people fix their problems or even just helping them out. If that makes sense.

I think we are not NTNP anymore? We both kind of figured it would happen by now and it hasn't (starting our 5th cycle). I'm 31 & he's about to be 31. We'd like anywhere from 1 more kid to 3. I want 1, he wants 3. I said if we got 3 I would love them...but if we got just 1 more I wouldn't be disappointed. I would prefer to be done having babies by the time I'm 40...which only leaves about 8 years you know?

I know I'm ovulating, I can feel it (it hurts worse than AF cramps sometimes). I'm not sure if I feel the pain before, during or after the egg is released though. He asked me to pick up an ovulation kit so we can see...maybe our timing is just off? So I ordered some online (holy wow those tests are expensive in stores!!). So I guess that we aren't NTNP anymore? Heh

lynn97 11-04-2012 10:15 AM

Hi ladies! May I join you? We are officially NTNP but I am sort of trying ;-) I'm not sure but I think this is my place?

Anyway, we have one DS and are hoping for another baby soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

lynn97 11-04-2012 10:18 AM

To answer the question, I am working my dream job right now too. I SAH/WAH with DS which I love (most days). I do bookkeeping, accounting and general office work from home to earn a little extra money. I used to be a career woman so maybe I will go back to my career after my kiddo(s) are older.

Mercy24 11-04-2012 12:11 PM

Oh I didn't answer the question lol I have my dream job, I'm a SAHM to my DS. I was going to college to become a deaf elementary/preschool teacher which would be my dream WOH job.

ashliemh 11-04-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy24 (Post 15894197)
Hi can I join you guys? I'm 11 months pp but still no ppaf and I have pcos so my cycles are whack anyways :/

Welcome mama! I will get you added to the list "_

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom (Post 15894444)
QOTW: My dream job....I would love more than anything to stay home & have babies & go to all the school functions & bake cookies. Lol. Outside of the home...social work (which is what I have my degree in). I'm a "fixer" and I like to help people fix their problems or even just helping them out. If that makes sense.

I think we are not NTNP anymore? We both kind of figured it would happen by now and it hasn't (starting our 5th cycle). I'm 31 & he's about to be 31. We'd like anywhere from 1 more kid to 3. I want 1, he wants 3. I said if we got 3 I would love them...but if we got just 1 more I wouldn't be disappointed. I would prefer to be done having babies by the time I'm 40...which only leaves about 8 years you know?

I know I'm ovulating, I can feel it (it hurts worse than AF cramps sometimes). I'm not sure if I feel the pain before, during or after the egg is released though. He asked me to pick up an ovulation kit so we can see...maybe our timing is just off? So I ordered some online (holy wow those tests are expensive in stores!!). So I guess that we aren't NTNP anymore? Heh

You can still stay and play with us!! :giggle: I hope that you get your BFP soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97 (Post 15894635)
Hi ladies! May I join you? We are officially NTNP but I am sort of trying ;-) I'm not sure but I think this is my place?

Anyway, we have one DS and are hoping for another baby soon!

Welcome! I will get you added to the list :)

pine_apple_goat 11-04-2012 04:23 PM

I am pretty happy staying here at home with DD, but I was a medical assistant before her. I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going back but I don't think I will. Daycare is too expensive and I don't think I could handle leaving DD with strangers. I have a hard enough time leaving her with my mom.

lynn97 11-04-2012 05:44 PM

Thanks!!