Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Where can we put iso? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460555)

Nyyankeecutee 11-04-2012 02:49 PM

Where can we put iso?
 
Hello, is there a special spot where we can put diapers were iso? I don't have any to trade so i'm looking to buy. If someone could link me in the right direction that would be great! Thank you! :)

Fishie Kisses 11-05-2012 10:58 AM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
there is an ISO section, but you need to be an approved FSOT seller since it's within the FSOT section. You can apply once you have 30 posts outside the FSOT area and have been here for 30 days :)

cynhilly 11-05-2012 11:00 AM

I am currently trying to get 30 posts too, I'm almost there! I think that rule is a little silly, but if that's what you have to do then ill do it!

Nyyankeecutee 11-05-2012 11:37 AM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses (Post 15898564)
there is an ISO section, but you need to be an approved FSOT seller since it's within the FSOT section. You can apply once you have 30 posts outside the FSOT area and have been here for 30 days :)

I have ways to go to get to 30 lol! Thank you!

Nyyankeecutee 11-05-2012 11:38 AM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cynhilly (Post 15898576)
I am currently trying to get 30 posts too, I'm almost there! I think that rule is a little silly, but if that's what you have to do then ill do it!

Yay you are super close! I think it's silly too! I could understand if you were trying to sell but not buy lol.

Harmony96 11-05-2012 11:41 AM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyyankeecutee (Post 15898751)
Yay you are super close! I think it's silly too! I could understand if you were trying to sell but not buy lol.

All the rules are in place for a reason. We've had buyers scam people as well as sellers.

Nyyankeecutee 11-05-2012 11:44 AM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmony96 (Post 15898759)
All the rules are in place for a reason. We've had buyers scam people as well as sellers.

Oh no :(

cynhilly 11-05-2012 02:34 PM

Yeah that does stink. Guess I'm glad you're looking out for both your buyers and sellers!

Nyyankeecutee how about we just chat back and forth til you get 30? Haha

Nyyankeecutee 11-05-2012 02:52 PM

Re: Where can we put iso?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cynhilly (Post 15899615)
Yeah that does stink. Guess I'm glad you're looking out for both your buyers and sellers!

Nyyankeecutee how about we just chat back and forth til you get 30? Haha

Sounds good to me lol!! You will get there way before I do! I didn't join till Oct 30th LOL!

cynhilly 11-06-2012 04:07 AM

Haha awww, don't worry, you'll get there! Sorry it took me so long to answer, I'm not being much help! I have a 4 month old who is pretty demanding, so I have to stop what I'm doing quite a bit! How many do you have?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors