Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Best DVD for 2yo Trucks-Trains-Planes-etc. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460706)

TangerineTea 11-05-2012 12:46 AM

Best DVD for 2yo Trucks-Trains-Planes-etc.

My daughter loves these things and also music so if it has songs that is even better! Want to get her some for Christmas, but was kind of overwhelmed by reviews on Amazon. Would rather have a DVD that shows a mix rather than having to buy multiple ones in set. Thanks!!

MommaTooters 11-05-2012 12:59 AM

Re: Best DVD for 2yo Trucks-Trains-Planes-etc.

We watch the 'All About' shows on Netflix. It's a series of DVD's that are All About certain trucks and what not. My boys (3&5) love them. I've watched them several times but honestly can't remember if they include music of not and if they would hold the attention of a two year old...we may have to watch one in the morning so I can come back and let you know.

HERE is a link to one on Amazon.

mommyinthesun 11-05-2012 03:57 AM

My son got into the "Might Machines" series around 18months and still loves watching them 4yrs later. There was a [long] period where he watched them nonstop. Theyre very engaging!

danielle 11-05-2012 06:04 AM

Yes, Mighty Machines and possibly Bob the Builder.

Geckmumto3 11-05-2012 07:13 AM

Mighty Machines. All my kids have gone through Mighty Machine phases.

We also have a series called Tractor Ted, which is more about farms, of course.

EmsMom 11-05-2012 07:51 AM

Mighty Machines or The Adventures of Chuck and Friends. Thomas the Train and Chuggington are both good too!

TangerineTea 11-05-2012 09:25 AM

Thanks, sounds like Mighty Machines is a good one then!

wooly_wonderful 11-05-2012 11:29 AM

Another one for mighty machines. My 4 and 2 years olds love it. They tell me all about the different vehicles and all the different parts. They have even corrected me a few times when I don't use the specific name for a type of vehicle.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

wooly_wonderful 11-05-2012 11:30 AM

Dp

~happy2Bamommy~ 11-05-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaTooters (Post 15897143)
We watch the 'All About' shows on Netflix. It's a series of DVD's that are All About certain trucks and what not. My boys (3&5) love them. I've watched them several times but honestly can't remember if they include music of not and if they would hold the attention of a two year old...we may have to watch one in the morning so I can come back and let you know.

HERE is a link to one on Amazon.

My kids loved these!