Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   So how are the june mamas doing? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460725)

MyM&W 11-05-2012 07:09 AM

So how are the june mamas doing?
 
I remember commenting on a past last week about not being sick anymore. Haha! Well I spoke to soon. I'm so flippin nauseous again. To the point that I've past on a few meals. :( I haven't vomited yet thankfully but when it comes in waves I sure get close.
Ill be 8 weeks tomorrow!! I'm so excited. Is it true that each week that passes the miscarriage rate drops a little?
I've also got some wicked tender boobies. They hurt so bad.
Moodiness...oh man. Its out of control. I'm showing so much, with ds I didn't have much of a belly til 17-20 weeks and even at 32 weeks I was TINY. at 41 weeks the drs said I only looked 35 weeks pregnant.
I can't wait for my u/s the day after thanksgiving. (10w3d) praying for a healthy baby.

Sorry for the rambling. I haven't been on much lately :)

txmommytobe 11-05-2012 07:15 AM

I did the same thing and thought I was past my sickness ....boy was I wrong. I am not feeling quite as tired as I was but still so nauseated! I have an appointment Thursday and will be 10 weeks that day and should have an ultrasound. I have never lost a pregnancy but have lost 2 twins in 2 different pregnancies. For some reason I am so paranoid this time. I will be so glad to get past Christmas and further along before I get really excited.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

MyM&W 11-05-2012 07:26 AM

I will pray your ultrasound goes well!!

I found this. It has awesome real life videos of babies in the womb. Pretty amazing. http://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images.p...id=355#content

slingmama4 11-05-2012 09:31 AM

Re: So how are the june mamas doing?
 
When I lost my Lulah at 10 weeks 3 days almost 2 years ago, I "birthed" her at home and was lucky enough to be able to hold her tiny, but perfectly formed body in the palm of my hand. I was amazed that she had complete fingers, toes, an ankle, knees, eyes, etc.. I wish others could see what I saw. She was a complete baby, not a clump of cells. While holding her, all I could think about was that people say this isn't life.

I thought about posting a picture of just her hand, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Leaner 11-05-2012 09:38 AM

Re: So how are the june mamas doing?
 
That is really cool! I love it thanks for the link.

I'm alright. Feeling queasy but it is tolerable. I plan on leaving my house today which always helps a little bit.
7 weeks today, 10 days until my first ultrasound, and I am so excited because when we have that done we can announce (as long as everything is good in there.)

I'm feeling---- twinish. I had ovulation pain on both sides when we got pg so it is very possible. There is a part of me that hopes there really are 2 in there. I think it would be so cool. I'd have 3 under 3 though and that scares me a bit. No twins in my immediate family. 2 sets in extended- one my uncle (he and his wife were older when they had them- like um, 35, like me) same with my husband's brother and wife who had twins when they were 35. So perhaps that is why I feel twinny. LOL

newcdmommy29 11-05-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slingmama4
When I lost my Lulah at 10 weeks 3 days almost 2 years ago, I "birthed" her at home and was lucky enough to be able to hold her tiny, but perfectly formed body in the palm of my hand. I was amazed that she had complete fingers, toes, an ankle, knees, eyes, etc.. I wish others could see what I saw. She was a complete baby, not a clump of cells. While holding her, all I could think about was that people say this isn't life.

I thought about posting a picture of just her hand, but I don't want to offend anyone.

I lost one at 7 weeks and birthed at home. I debated on taking a picture at the time and decided not to. One of my big regrets in life. :,(

slingmama4 11-05-2012 09:35 PM

Re: So how are the june mamas doing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 (Post 15899090)
I lost one at 7 weeks and birthed at home. I debated on taking a picture at the time and decided not to. One of my big regrets in life. :,(

I'm sure most would think it strange, but to me it was my baby and i am glad I have the pictures that say she was once here.

willownz 11-05-2012 09:47 PM

I saw my midwife yesterday and I am having a U/S tommorw straight after work. I am hoping there is a baby in there. Been in the position before that there hasnt been and it sucked big time.
Otherwise nausea is mild but I am sooooo tired.

Kiwl Mum of three.

2sweetboys 11-05-2012 10:05 PM

Re: So how are the june mamas doing?
 
Can't eat, can't sleep. Nausea is BAD. I think I'd be able to handle it better if I didn't have 8:00 classes and then work in the afternoon.

Ugh....is this trimester over yet?!

MyM&W 11-06-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slingmama4

I'm sure most would think it strange, but to me it was my baby and i am glad I have the pictures that say she was once here.

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and was surprised when I saw the baby on the tp after I wiped. Basically just a head and a tiny body and tail. No limbs. :( it was so sad, but I feel blessed to have seen him/her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by willownz
I saw my midwife yesterday and I am having a U/S tommorw straight after work. I am hoping there is a baby in there. Been in the position before that there hasnt been and it sucked big time.
Otherwise nausea is mild but I am sooooo tired.

Kiwl Mum of three.

I'm so sorry that happened to you mama :( was it a blighted ovum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2sweetboys
Can't eat, can't sleep. Nausea is BAD. I think I'd be able to handle it better if I didn't have 8:00 classes and then work in the afternoon.

Ugh....is this trimester over yet?!

Soon mama!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors