Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   I'm a little late to the party. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461246)

JaylasMommy 11-06-2012 04:04 PM

I'm a little late to the party.

I was spending time in the June DDC, but I am due May 31. It feels weird to be due the last day of the month.
Hi!

ChloeNAydensmom 11-06-2012 07:43 PM

Hi! :o) do you feel like you'll go late or did you want to feel ahead of the game being in the June group?

ChloeNAydensmom 11-06-2012 07:43 PM

Sorry smileys don't work so well on my phone lets yet again :)

txmommytobe 11-06-2012 07:54 PM

I am hanging in both too :) due June 6 but baby will be wary to due to repeat section. Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

ingrid5699 11-07-2012 04:32 AM

Re: I'm a little late to the party.

Welcome! I'm due May 30th so we're only a day apart. :)

JaylasMommy 11-07-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChloeNAydensmom
Hi! :o) do you feel like you'll go late or did you want to feel ahead of the game being in the June group?

I was feeling like I would go overdue. I wasn't sure of my due date either. It was somewhere between May 30-June 4. Now I know May 31 is the best date by baby's growth!
I guess it's a toss up! If I go early, I will have a May baby. Late will be June. It's a fun thought though!

deely 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

Hey me too! I'm due May 27th, but baby will be here sometime between the 27th and June 3rd. I feel too far ahead of June and too far behind in May. It's nice to know other moms are in the same spot

txmommytobe 11-08-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deely
Hey me too! I'm due May 27th, but baby will be here sometime between the 27th and June 3rd. I feel too far ahead of June and too far behind in May. It's nice to know other moms are in the same spot

Exactly how I feel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JaylasMommy 11-08-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deely

Yes. I joined there because it was "easier" to feel too far ahead than be too behind. Does that make sense?
I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow.

deely 11-10-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaylasMommy

Yes. I joined there because it was "easier" to feel too far ahead than be too behind. Does that make sense?
I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow.

Oh yes! It's really weird to see all these bumps that are so much bigger than mine, and some of these mamas get to feel their babies wiggling around and I want that sooo bad, but it's too early. I'll be 12 weeks on Monday, so that's the first big landmark to pass, then into the 2nd trimester!!!