Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461932)

leviandgarettsmom 11-08-2012 06:24 PM

:welcome:

This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different TTC journey than our younger counterparts & many of us encounter challenges along the way to our coveted BFP. We invite all to join us as we offer advice, support & encouragement to each other thru these challenges, as well as celebrating those joyful BFPs.
:bliss:

While this thread is not necessarily labeled as a "struggling TTC" thread, we do ask that if you choose to join us that you remain mindful of the challenges that many of our members are experiencing when posting about BFPs. We are excited to celebrate everyone's BFP, though it can often be a sensitive issue for those for whom it has not been so easy. :goodvibes:

We :wub: hearing from our graduates & hope you are having a HH9M!!! But we ask that you please take the time to catch up on posts, taking note of current losses before posting your pregnancy updates. If any of our sweet mommas are experiencing a loss in the current thread, please consider posting your updates at a different time. :goodvibes:

I'll try to update your status daily, but let me know if I missed you! If I don't hear from you for a few weeks I'll take you off the list. Just post with an update to be re-added. :thumbsup:

Question of the week: What is your favorite food or kind of food?

Anyone can answer the question! And if you have suggestions for the QOTW send me a PM. :)

In RED, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)
Where you are in your cycle or if you're waiting for AF to return
Whether you are actively TTC or waiting right now.
**I will look for a change in your status in red throughout the week.**

:headscratch: NEED UPDATES :headscratch:
Mamatoabunch (Annabelle) age 38
Jubilee (Sarah) age 31
happymom (Beth) age 35
hokoonchi (Camilla) age 30
mixed_chica (Purly) age 30
Missydawn (Missy) age 31
discgolfnmom (Mandi) age 31

:waiting: WAITING TO O :waiting:
TonyKariTony (Karina) age 33
JCPACandMommy (Carissa) age 31
carriek38 (Carrie) age 33
ardeur (Jessie) age 30
sweetgrace (Tawny) age 35
tedcgh (Tiffany) age 30

:pray: :babydust: TWO WEEK WAIT :babydust: :pray:
leviandgarettsmom (Deanna) age 40 BFP 11/5:lostit:
Love4leon (Rebecca) age 37 BFP 11/9 :yay:
photocat (Cat) age 39
craigwick (Heidi) age 32
c&w's mama age 36
sasra_nu (Sarah) age 32
NewbieSAHM (Amber) age 31
MyGloryLife (Minda) age 33
geetabean (Gina) age 32
mvp529 (Misty) age 35
Slyfox (Robin) age 40
momto2princesses (Kirra) age 33

:goodvibes: NTNP :goodvibes:
Augusthope (Rachel) age 31
Craftin'Diva (Jeri) age 31
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
HeatherMac603 (Heather) age 30
cormama (Corinne) age 35
Maddalena (April) age 37
fishingfor5 (Tori) age 41

:cheer: CHEERLEADERS :cheer:
beckstar (Becky) age 37
katiecornflakes (Kate) age 31
kricket24 (Kristen) age 30
Kap7270 (Kristin) age 35
newmommy13 (Ingrid) age 31
Mirnavela (Monika) age 30
Layney82 age 30
Bee21 age 30
tandiwe76 age 35
pnutandmunchkin

:preggo: GRADUATES :preggo:
Scrapandsewon (Nichole) EDD 6/18/12
rosenfried2 (Amanda) age 32 EDD 7/18/12
Steenerson7 (Tawnya) age 37 EDD 8/26/12
trammellyfamily (Erin) age 32 EDD 9/7/12
omahonycm (Marie) EDD 9/8/12
Fluffybunsdiapers (Alicia) age 30 EDD 9/15/12
daddyn4wisechix (Erica) Age 38 EDD 9/14/12
QHoneyB (Honey) age 32 EDD 9/20/12
OldandNew (Griffin) age 32 EDD 9/25/12
Sheaholt (Shea) age 31 EDD 10/12
Kymdenise (Kim) EDD 10/8/12
faithandhope (Tiffany) age 35 EDD 10/22/12
MomdeIsla (Michelle) age 36 EDD 10/21/12
Sageac (Sage) age 30 EDD 10/27/12
Joyful Tie Dyes (Leslie) age 40 EDD 11/4/12
MrsA08 (Suzy) age 30 EDD 11/12/12
fitbaby1 (Chris) age 32 EDD 11/25/12
sparkygirl74 (Shannon) EDD 11/30/12
taralynnel (Tara) age 35 EDD 11/11/12
shastalocke (Shasta) age 33 EDD 12/05/12
My2sweets age 31 EDD 12/21/12
Harmony96 (Andrea) age 33 EDD 12/27/12
american_mommy (Tammy) age 35 EDD 1/24/13
cristy_1996 age 33 EDD 1/24/13
newtocloth2 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 2/10/13
My_Tree_Grows age 30 EDD 2/13/13
yellowdog (Amanda) age 37 EDD 3/1/13
TS8213 (Trace) age 31 EDD 3/7/13
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36 EDD 3/15/13
hcokasil (Lisa) age 32 EDD 3/15/13
amb2j (April) age 30 EDD 3/10/13
amcess721 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 3/25/13
rverrone (Rina) age 33 EDD 4/5/13
Sylvie89 (Kaycie) age 37 EDD 5/1/13
adensmom (Latisa) age 36 EDD 5/27/13
Elsie Cayare (Lindsey) age 30 EDD 6/2/13
babygirls2 (Kim) age 31 EDD 6/4/13
txmommytobe age34 EDD 6/6/13
willownz (Helen) age 32 EDD 6/12/13
812ajack (Alicia) age 35 EDD 6/12/13
Leaner age 34 EDD 6/24/13
SpartyGuard (Sarah) 32 EDD 6/25/13

Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom 11-08-2012 07:03 PM

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Alrighty...we got some catching up to do. Everyone update me with where you are & I'll get it fixed. I am also going to change the time span to 2 wks, but will take it back to one if it gets too long.
Sorry for the lapse in time. The past couple weeks have been crazy & I just wasn't in a good place, but life as slowed & I have really missed you guys. :wub:

AFM: DH started his new job & had training, then we packed him up & shipped him off to Ohio for 2 wks. on Monday. :sadbye: Which, of course, also happened to be the day I got my BFP. :jawdrop: Yeah, totally wasn't expecting that as we were TTA. Guess I should've kept using OPKs, because there were NO signs of O til later in the week of Halloween & we only DTD the once the weekend before. :blush: Going to wait to tell him closer to Thanksgiving. There should hopefully be a heartbeat by then, & he's already stressed with his new job, so I don't want him to worry unnecessarily. Please continue to pray/send positive thoughts & send lots of sticky vibes my way. :goodvibes: Oh, and this is kinda strange...because of when we DTD this bean was most likely conceived on my angel's dd & he/she is due on my DS's birthday. :)

tedcgh 11-08-2012 07:23 PM

Thank you for posting a new thread! I was lost without you guys. Deanna I am still so excited for you. How cool about the possible conception date. Sorry for how bad last month was.

I am having trouble with getting to the full website on mobile. So the fake color coding will have to do. So RED- I am in the 2WW 8dpo. I POAS and swore I could see something but DH told me I was crazy. Now I am waiting. Really. Well maybe.

Green- I hate to admit it, but my absolutely fave foods is pizza and ice cream.

The kids and I have been sick this week. I am ready for it to be over. I hope DD is over this Dow her birthday. I am sure she will, but she has been planning her party for a long time. Plus my nephew should be born any day now and if we are sick, we won't be able to visit. :(

JCPACandMommy 11-08-2012 07:36 PM

Thanks Deanna for starting a new thread! And YAY! YAY! YAY! You so deserve this baby bean and I hope it stickers tight! Many :pray: for you, your DH and his training and for sticky baby bean!

AFM: I'm still spotting after my D&C on 10/25 and just WAITING.... My follow up appt isn't until 11/21! I'm just ready to get on with our TTC....

leviandgarettsmom 11-08-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedcgh
Thank you for posting a new thread! I was lost without you guys. Deanna I am still so excited for you. How cool about the possible conception date. Sorry for how bad last month was.

I am having trouble with getting to the full website on mobile. So the fake color coding will have to do. So RED- I am in the 2WW 8dpo. I POAS and swore I could see something but DH told me I was crazy. Now I am waiting. Really. Well maybe.

Green- I hate to admit it, but my absolutely fave foods is pizza and ice cream.

The kids and I have been sick this week. I am ready for it to be over. I hope DD is over this Dow her birthday. I am sure she will, but she has been planning her party for a long time. Plus my nephew should be born any day now and if we are sick, we won't be able to visit. :(

Hope you all start feeling better quick! :thumbsup: :hugs:

QOTW: Sushi! I could eat sushi 3 meals a day/7 days a week. :drif: Thank goodness most of the ones I get are cooked, cause I seriously don't think I could go 9 months without it. :giggle2:

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

MyGlorylife 11-08-2012 07:43 PM

Yeah a new thread!!!! I am in the 2ww right now :)

slyfoxy 11-08-2012 07:51 PM

Finally a new thread so hopefully will not be alone now. While waiting to Ovulate then after do my IUI may have so others to be buddies with. We're excited to finally get started once again...

Here is my updates.
Got great news from our RE about my surgeries. They found stage 1 of endo so it was removed, my tubes are all clear an one fibroid was found but the RE said it's nothing to worry about. So we got the green light to start TTC once again.. :lostit:

I'm CD6 already started taking 2.5mg femara 4-8 an we will finally be BD'ng this weekend orders from our RE. :giggle2::giggle2: DH can not wait for that. I'll start opk testing on Tuesday an be giving our RE office a call Tuesday to let them know I'm opk testing .Then if I get my LH Surge before day 14 I call RE office an then go in for my ultrasound then IUI if ready. Our RE is guessing that I'll have my IUI on Friday. That is what just guessing but he has never missed a date yet. RE started me on new prenatal vitamin with xtra iron an stool softer

One more thing my 14yr old DD started AF today for her very first time. So I've been busy explaining a lot of stuff about AF an how she needs to keep track of it. At least a few years back I explained about AF about when she started not to be scared an today was the big day for her. I'm so glad she started her AF but now it scares the peas out of me knowing my baby girl is now a young lady. I've cried some knowing how her life is going to change more in certain ways.

To everyone else that is waiting to test for ovulation I'll be keeping my fx for all. The ones that waiting to test for a BFP. I''ll be praying for a BFP for you. If anyone already got a BFP Congrats an may you have a very HH9M.

God Bless All..

QOTW: That is a little hard for me to answer as I love seafood and Chinese food. :mrgreen:

TonyKariTony 11-08-2012 09:51 PM

Great!!! I'm glad we are back, I really missed you ladies :hugs:

c&w's mama 11-08-2012 10:26 PM

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hi everybody

I think things are looking up for us all:goodvibes: lots of different congrats are in order...

Deanna... leave me in TWW because I'll be there in a few days anyway!

yea! for sticky beans:thumbsup:

TonyKariTony 11-09-2012 08:41 AM

You have me in the right spot Deanna, BOOOORIIIIING CD2 here

QOTW: Mexicand Food is my ABSOLUTE favorite, I just loooove all that spiciness and yumminess :drif: