Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Lots of girls clothes 18-24mo, most are $1 or less! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461978)

SazBaby 11-08-2012 10:08 PM

Lots of girls clothes 18-24mo, most are $1 or less!

**More clothes in 3-18mo available in separate listing at http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8#post15913358 Can ship together** All clothes come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home, and have been moved from place to place in the house since being outgrown, as with all used clothing, I recommend washing when you get them, mostly just to remove lint or whatever else they happened to pick up along their adventure. I've done my very best to note every abnormality on these and to be honest about their condition, however, I am human and have done this after bedtime by incandescent lighting... you get the point. I'm selling so cheap that I'm trying to do this quickly with not too many hours invested, so I've tried to picture everything in as few pictures as I could but still show everything fairly decently. If you'd like a picture of anything in particular, please ask! If a price is not noted, it is $1, and buyer pays actual shipping from 24138. Buy 15 items or more and take 10% off your total, buy 25 items or more and take 15% off. Buy out the remaining listing and take 25% off. All sales are final, so please ask questions first. It is not my intention to misrepresent anything here!

Please PM me with a list of numbers of items you would like to buy and a zip code for shipping, I will establish a shipping cost for you, and will ship after payment is received through paypal. Items that are sold will be grayed out and have " SOLD" noted. Thanks!

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...93%3A325nu0mrj
SOLD74. 18mo Jumping Beans shirt, pink with ruffled cap sleeves, flowers on front
75. 18mo Wonderkids swimsuit, white with colorful flowers, straps crisscross in back, with a double bow and teardrop opening below, fabric is pilly
SOLD76. 18mo Fisher Price set, blue short sleeve shirt with flowers/hearts embroidered at chest matching short pants/capris , very small faint stain on shirt at right hip, fabric is lightly pilled from wear, this set is super cute on!
SOLD77. 18mo Carter’s bubble suit, purple/white plaid with butterflies stitched at chest and flowers/waves at edge of skirt, tiny spots at edge of skirt by left hip
SOLD78. 18mo Faded Glory organic cotton sundress, purple/blue/lime/green pannels, stretchy and comfortable. Couple very small stains on front,
SOLD79. 18mo OkieDokie denim ruffle skirt, blue cotton bloomers underneath
SOLD80. 18mo Genuine Kids sundress, Purple with flowers, skirt is lined underneath, only worn a couple times, I think there is a small very faint stain on the chest
SOLD81. 18mo Faded Glory sundress, pink with flowered skirt, subtle discoloration at right belly
SOLD82. 18mo Sophie Rose sundress, pink with flowers/ladybugs, ties in back
SOLD83. 18mo Child of Mine sundress, yellow with flowers, “bee nice” at chest, frog and bee embroidered at left hip, matching yellow bloomers
SOLD84. 18mo Fisher Price set, white shirt with double cap sleeves, lined eyelet material, pink buttons down back, matching pink/white plaid pants with butterflies embroidered. Absolutely precious on, slight discoloration at shoulders and very small speckled stain at left belly on shirt

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...68942325nu0mrj
SOLD85. 18mo Miniwear set, pink long sleeved shirt with leopard ruffles on sleeves and bottom, peace sign at chest, matching leopard leggings, very slight pilling, very small brown mark below peace sign
86. 18mo Faded Glory overalls, denim with embroidered pink and yellow roses, ruffle at pocket and ends of legs
SOLD87. 18mo OshKosh shorts overalls, pink with flowers at chest, ruffled leg openings
88. 18mo OshKosh denim shorts overalls
SOLD89. 18mo BabiesRUs long sleeved onesie, pink/gray stripes, tux ruffle at chest 50
90. 18mo Faded Glory short sleeve onesie, purple/blue/white stripes, soft and stretchy fabric 50
91. 18mo Faded Glory short sleeve onesie, white/purple flowers, elastic at sleeves is not as snug as in #90, yellowing around left leg opening 50
SOLD92. 18mo Covington pants, grayish khaki color with embroidered flowers at left ankle and on back pocket, fabric is sturdy feeling but soft and stretches, light stain at left knee
SOLD93. 18mo Jumping Beans long sleeve onesie, black with white sleeves, kitty at chest and “purr-fect” embroidered below, washed but never worn
SOLD94. 18mo Carter’s long sleeve onesie, off-white, very soft, nicer fabric, slight ruffle at ends of sleeves, only used once
SOLD95. 18mo Circo long sleeve onesie, blue with bird at chest, slight discoloration just below the ruffle line 50
SOLD96. 18mo My Funny Valentine long sleeve onesie, purple with”love” at chest, slight ruffle at ends of sleeves. 50
SOLD97. 18mo Please Mum long sleeve onesie, white/pink/yellow stripes, ruffle at top of neckline and ends of sleeves, fabric is very soft ribbed and stretchy

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...68944325nu0mrj
SOLD98. 18mo Jumping Beans fleece sweater, black with white/colorful hearts, worn once
SOLD99. 18mo Just One Year jammies, pink top with cap sleeves “sweetheart” at chest, pink shorts with ruffles. Top is pilly from wear 50
SOLD100. 18mo Faded Glory organic cotton jammies, pink short sleeve shirt with ladybug and “snug as a bug” on chest, matching pink pants with white dots and flowers, elastic is slightly wonky at one place in back, one very faint stain on white spot on bottom
101. 18mo Tickle Me jammies, blue with faries/clouds/castles, short sleeve top with matching shorts. Faint pink stain on belly of shirt
102. Fruit of the Loom T-shirt, tag says “2/4,” white with smiley face and”I am a BIG sister,” washed but never worn
SOLD103. 18-24mo Carter’s Kids bubble suit, blue with blue/white/green flowers and butterfly patch at chest, beautiful colors, same fabric on back side.
SOLD104. 18-24mo Old Navy denim jumper with eyelet lace and embroidered hearts at bottom edge, washed but never worn $2
105. 18-24mo Old Navy shorts overalls, light khaki/cream colored with stripes and flower at chest, flower stitched at right hip. Few faint stains mostly around left leg, some on pocket at chest. Really soft/flexible fabric, does not open at crotch
SOLD106. 18-24mo Baby Gap long sleeve onesie, white with tiny pink and brown flowers all over, ends of sleeves are elastic. Neckline has a trim that is sort of like velour maybe? It has pills on it that can be easily removed. 50

http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/2...68946325nu0mrj
107. 3T Miniwear long sleeve shirt, “Big Sister” on front. Few small gray smudges on belly area
108. 24mo Gerber short sleeve onesie, pink with tiny flowers 50
109. 24mo Gerber short sleeve onesie, white with kitties etc and verses 50
110. 24mo Gerber short sleeve onesie, pink with embroidered kitty at chest, residue from a piece of tape left behind at back of left hip 50
111. 24mo Gerber short sleeve onesie, pink/yellow/white/green stripes 50
112. 24 mo Gerber short sleeve onesie, purple with stitched flowers at chest 50
SOLD113. 24mo Child of Mine jammies, purple long sleeve shirt with castle/horse scene and “sweet dreams” on chest, matching purple pants, 1 streak of ball point pen on right thigh
SOLD114. 24mo Starting Out set, white long sleeve/turtle neck shirt with pink accent, “twinkle twinkle little star” on chest with corduroy star, matching courduroy pants with stripes on pockets and stars at left ankle. Pants are soft and flexible, shirt has 2 buttons in back for easier on/off

SazBaby 11-09-2012 10:06 AM

Re: Lots of girls clothes 18-24mo, most are $1 or less!

:bump:

SazBaby 11-10-2012 07:14 PM

SazBaby 11-11-2012 04:50 PM

SazBaby 11-12-2012 01:22 PM

SazBaby 11-14-2012 12:35 PM

SazBaby 11-16-2012 07:23 PM

SazBaby 11-19-2012 10:00 AM

SazBaby 11-22-2012 12:35 PM

SazBaby 11-26-2012 11:42 AM