Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462091)

ambieone 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

delete
 
delete please

kushie tushie 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

What?! Your waiting till Monday!
I would have totally run to the store today and picked something up.

Either way I hope it works out for you. I know I've heard of a few V babies.

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

expaik 11-09-2012 11:55 AM

Re: pregnant after the big V??
 
1 in 100? I highly highly doubt that. More like 1 in 1,000,000.

stevensmom 11-09-2012 11:59 AM

Re: pregnant after the big V??
 
how long ago did dh get the V? my dr said that you have a much higher chance of getting pregnant within 3 months of the snip

ambieone 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

Re: pregnant after the big V??
 
.

kushie tushie 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambieone

I refuse to pay $10 for a test....dh checked the commissary yesterday for the .99c tests but they were out of them.

thats what it said, within the first 5 yrs of having it done

he had it done back in January

The commissary or Dollar Store both have .99 cent test.
I'm so impatient there is no way I could wait that long! :giggle:

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

ambieone 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie

The commissary or Dollar Store both have .99 cent test.
I'm so impatient there is no way I could wait that long! :giggle:

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Well I figure odds are that i'm not so that's why i'm in no hurry plus I'd be in complete denial if I am!

kushie tushie 11-09-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambieone

Well I figure odds are that i'm not so that's why i'm in no hurry plus I'd be in complete denial if I am!

Understandable. I'm just *super* impatient! :giggle:
Hopefully AF shows up in the next couple of days!

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

jessicanashville 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

Re: pregnant after the big V??
 
My neighbor's husband had a vasectomy 8 years ago and she went into the doctor because she could feel a tumor in abdomen region....she was almost 7 months pregnant:goodvibes: She was sure she was going to die from this tumor because it never even crossed her mind she could be pregnant 8 years after a vasectomy :goodvibes:

kushie tushie 11-09-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicanashville
My neighbor's husband had a vasectomy 8 years ago and she went into the doctor because she could feel a tumor in abdomen region....she was almost 7 months pregnant:goodvibes: She was sure she was going to die from this tumor because it never even crossed her mind she could be pregnant 8 years after a vasectomy :goodvibes:

OMG LOL her doctor must of thought she was crazy!

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors