Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   GONE, DELETE PLEASE! FFS LOTTO 2 medium fuzzi bunz and 1 babykicks (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462271)

BubBubsMom 11-10-2012 01:19 AM

GONE, DELETE PLEASE! FFS LOTTO 2 medium fuzzi bunz and 1 babykicks

2 medium fuzzi bunz (brown and cream) and 1 os babykicks (black)I would say these are in VGUC. No holes fairly new. Just aren't selling and would like to pass them to someone who needs them. Please don't enter unless you are in need of them and are having a hard time financially. Must be an active poster so it doesn't go to someone who just stalks the FFS area. Please if you win the lotto DO NOT sell these diapers, as I'm trying to be nice and give them to someone in need. When finished please FFS or pass them on to another mama who could use them. I'm not sure when I will end this, I'll just play it by ear. Maybe on black Friday :) you can also nominate someone

Oh and shipping will be $4.90 plus PayPal fees

jjoneday 11-10-2012 07:03 AM

Re: FFS LOTTO 2 medium fuzzi bunz and 1 babykicks

Please enter me! I'd love to try them out and if they don't workout for our family I have a friend who is due in December that is wanting to try cloth. Thanks for the great lotto!

jjoneday 11-10-2012 07:03 AM

double post

prila84 11-10-2012 10:32 AM

I would love to enter this ! hubby is in med school and we are are a very tight budget. thank u for the great giveaway!

mamamarisa 11-10-2012 11:09 AM

id like to enter..i make min wage and work only part time so money is super tight

Alaga 11-10-2012 11:23 AM

Great FFS, mama!! Just wanted to stop by and give you kudos for being so generous!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

psychickmama 11-10-2012 02:23 PM

Hi,
Mama of 3 with 1 on the way, out of work and staying with family due to our home being poisoned with pesticide. We could very much use these diapers!

christina2babyboys 11-10-2012 07:47 PM

I could really use these! :)

FilipinaMama 11-10-2012 09:08 PM

I would love to enter. I am working full-time and going through some family problems. This would be such a huge blessing. Thank you so much!

senorajkids 11-11-2012 12:09 PM

I am in need of these diapers. Trying to rebuild a stash for DD. She is allegic to all disposables. I am a full time student and single mom of four beautiful children.

Thanks for the awesome lotto!