Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   anyone know of any ipad deals???? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462604)

tinyblackdot 11-11-2012 09:52 AM

anyone know of any ipad deals????

If anyone sees any lmk! Im searching all over the black friday add sites and have only seen one so far! thanks wonderful mamas!!!:goodvibes:

indigo152 11-11-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyblackdot
If anyone sees any lmk! Im searching all over the black friday add sites and have only seen one so far! thanks wonderful mamas!!!:goodvibes:

I would love to know, too, as I want an iPad mini. However, I have heard that Apple typically does not offer big discounts, but sometimes will have gift card offers.
If you are looking for an older model or used iPad, I am sure you could find a good deal since a new model was just launched last month.

crnchy_mama_lala 11-11-2012 09:16 PM

Re: anyone know of any ipad deals????

We called around to a bunch of stores hoping to find a good deal on old ones when the new ones came out and found a Verizon store trying to get rid of their old ones and had them 50% off. I wouldn't have even thought to check a phone store, but DH knew that they sold them and told me to check.

Sarah-B 11-11-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crnchy_mama_lala
We called around to a bunch of stores hoping to find a good deal on old ones when the new ones came out and found a Verizon store trying to get rid of their old ones and had them 50% off. I wouldn't have even thought to check a phone store, but DH knew that they sold them and told me to check.

Wow cool- did u have to buy the Verizon service with the 1/2 priced iPad ?

katiejack 11-11-2012 09:36 PM

I would have never thought to look there either.

allisonmartin 11-11-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah-B (Post 15923236)
Wow cool- did u have to buy the Verizon service with the 1/2 priced iPad ?

I'd like to know this as well. I really want one and am trying to convince DH to get me one and 50% off is an awesome deal. Does anyone know how much different the older versions are from the new version?

foodiephotomom 11-12-2012 04:51 AM

:popcorn: Watching for deals too!

Lovely_Mom 11-12-2012 07:43 AM

Besides retailmenot.com, probably the best Ipad deals are going to be on the Black Friday ;-)

tinyblackdot 11-12-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely_Mom
Besides retailmenot.com, probably the best Ipad deals are going to be on the Black Friday ;-)

Yes, but where ;)

crnchy_mama_lala 11-12-2012 02:53 PM

Nope! We didn't get the kind that had the option for cellular. I don't think they even had any of those left. They had 2 w/ wifi but no option for 3g/4g service. We'd been saving for some time because DH wanted one for work and we'd been thinking about getting a dvd player for the car b/c we go on quite a few long trips every year to visit family out of state (MI & NC) and decided this would be a better investment b/c we could all use it. The Verizon wasn't even in our town, but they held it for us until we got there. It doesn't hurt just to call around and ask, lol. The sale wasn't advertised or anything we just got lucky.