Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP November 11th -November 17th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462639)

ashliemh 11-11-2012 12:08 PM

NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
lynn97
Mamatoabunch
KatieB621

:lostit::lostit:BFP'S:lostit::lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
FishiesKisses
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV

ashliemh 11-11-2012 12:14 PM

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
Question of the week: What do you love about your spouse, significant other, partner?

Answer: For me there are lots of things to love about the hubby, but one thing that he does every day that is really appreciate is that he cleans up after dinner. When we got married we made a deal that I would do the cooking and he would do the dishes, put away food, wipe up the table etc. after dinner :) And he has stuck to it! It is so nice after dinner to just sit at the table and chat with him while he cleans up :wub:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

lilg82882 11-11-2012 02:01 PM

AOTW:
What I love the most about my hubby is he can always make me laugh :) I know out of all the thing I love about him that seems silly. But he always knows when I'm done and need a laugh :) and it can always turn my spirits around.

Was MIA last week I was super bummed about getting AF :( and my work scheduled changed and I'm now working an hour earlier do I was exhausted lol

I want this to be out month! I had a dream we had a baby boy 8.5.13 :) hoping that was a sign!

ashliemh 11-11-2012 02:10 PM

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilg82882 (Post 15921931)
AOTW:
What I love the most about my hubby is he can always make me laugh :) I know out of all the thing I love about him that seems silly. But he always knows when I'm done and need a laugh :) and it can always turn my spirits around.

Was MIA last week I was super bummed about getting AF :( and my work scheduled changed and I'm now working an hour earlier do I was exhausted lol

I want this to be out month! I had a dream we had a baby boy 8.5.13 :) hoping that was a sign!

I hope your dream is good sign mama! :hugs: about AF and the new work schedule...hope you are getting adjusted :)

Mamatoabunch 11-11-2012 06:19 PM

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
I love that my dh is usually fun to be around an easy going.

It has been busy this week. My dd turned 8 and another turns 17 tomorrow. We have a sick milk cow as well. Dh has an interview Tuesday, we are praying he gets it. It would be an answered to our prayers. We also have an offer on our home in NM.

lilg82882 11-11-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch
I love that my dh is usually fun to be around an easy going.

It has been busy this week. My dd turned 8 and another turns 17 tomorrow. We have a sick milk cow as well. Dh has an interview Tuesday, we are praying he gets it. It would be an answered to our prayers. We also have an offer on our home in NM.

Crossing my fingers for your DH! Things come in threes so maybe he will get the job, you will sell the house and get a BFP :goodvibes:

ashliemh 11-12-2012 06:31 PM

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
Annabelle: I hope that everything works out great with your DH's interview and your house. And of course that you get your BFP soon :)

AFM: Busy day today! I went to IKEA and got some Christmas shopping done. Yay for getting some things checked off the list! Hope everyone is having a great day :0

MrsAsh 11-12-2012 09:48 PM

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th
 
I love my hubby's faithfulness to God and to me.

I'm getting close to O, I think. I took a OPK yesterday and it was about half as pink as the control line and they have always been barely a shadow when I've randomly taken them and I'm getting creamy CM. DH is sick, so I don't think we'll be getting a + this month either.

lynn97 11-12-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh
Question of the week: What do you love about your spouse, significant other, partner?

Answer: For me there are lots of things to love about the hubby, but one thing that he does every day that is really appreciate is that he cleans up after dinner. When we got married we made a deal that I would do the cooking and he would do the dishes, put away food, wipe up the table etc. after dinner :) And he has stuck to it! It is so nice after dinner to just sit at the table and chat with him while he cleans up :wub:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

My DH and I have the same deal and it IS great!

I don't think I could pick just one thing about my DH as my favorite. In general, though, he truly is my best friend ahead of anything else. We spent tons of time together before getting very physical and I am incredibly grateful that we did.

MadeofStarStuff 11-12-2012 10:15 PM

AOTW: Love everything about my hubby. He is also my best friend. He is so loving and a true partner.

AFM: I tentatively have a BFP...it's a squinter, VERY light, but I am trying to find my extra strips to see if I can get a better line. Hoping I am not getting my hopes up for nothing!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...01809474C4.jpg


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors