Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   do you just want to cry? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462683)

abunchoflemons 11-11-2012 01:51 PM

do you just want to cry?

I'm in my 3rd tri with third & everything seems to make me cry. The fact that the girl stuff isn't going anywhere fast here or at store I consign at, & ebay. Mamas here thinking I'm made of money when it comes to trades( I give them lots & I get not what I feel is an even trade value). Or one couldn't remember what we were talkiing about trading. I think 3 transactions here I felt were good for my limited finances. Even the fact my hubbby decided he needed to try to break our kitchen sink....... my sewing machine going ary on project & the like.. could be not being able to find glasses,phone or my keys......

Sarahknavy 11-11-2012 08:02 PM

I get it. The other day I came home and my son was screaming because he is teething and in pain, the smoke detector battery was low, my dogs were clobbering me, and it was 60 on my house... So between trying to start a fire, find a battery in another device I could switch out, and trying to sooth my son... I broke down. My husband has been out if town for two weeks and we had just found out the day after he gets home he has to leave again for another week.... I started crying in church today... It is all soooo overwhelming!!

made4this 11-11-2012 10:58 PM

Re: do you just want to cry?

I get it too. Last pregnancy, I laughed a lot. This time, lots of tears. Bah. It will get better.

Ainmemphis 11-12-2012 08:10 AM

I have been more emotional for sure. But lately some good friends of mine have been going through something rough and just thinking about it makes me cry! I probably cry everyday over the smallest things. I don't really know how to handle these feelings of guilt (for nothing going wrong in my life and so much going on in theirs), sympathy for them and not even knowing how they feel, and then just the regular worry of having 2 kids to take care of when at this moment I feel like I'm not doing all that great with just the 1. So the tears come often!

kileysmama 11-12-2012 10:57 PM

I was never a cryer before having kids...since DD1, I cry over everything. Definitely feeling even more overwhelmed this time around. The other night DH came home from work late (not his fault, he works retail took longer than usual to finish up), and I lost it. I work nights, and I was hoping to get a nap before going in to work. I ended up spending the small portion of time I could have spent resting crying about it. What can you do though right? Sometimes you just need a good cry.

My_Tree_Grows 11-15-2012 09:54 PM

Seems like we're all going through a sad and introspective period right now. :(