Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Kicks! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462779)

Leiiki 11-11-2012 08:51 PM

Kicks!

I *definitely* felt some kicks a few minutes ago. DH and DD are in bed, I was reading and drinking tea, and there was that unmistakable flutter :lostit:

I guess you really do feel them sooner the second time!

jennayoung99 11-11-2012 09:57 PM

I feel like I'm losing my mind but I could have swore I felt something too today. Maybe I am crazy but still, it was weird. My sister said she's been feeling flutters too, (she's 3 weeks ahead of me)

papoosecaboose 11-11-2012 10:07 PM

I've been feeling little flutters since 10 weeks along, but this is #6 for me. I feel them earlier with each pregnancy. So fun!

mrspopo 11-12-2012 12:41 AM

Re: Kicks!

I was in the ER last week again for my nausea and got to see the ultrasound (13w). It was so awesome to see all the kicks and movements. I really wished I could actually feel them. The little bean is just dancing around all over in there :)

txmommytobe 11-12-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papoosecaboose
I've been feeling little flutters since 10 weeks along, but this is #6 for me. I feel them earlier with each pregnancy. So fun!

This! I am 10 weeks and swear twice I have felt something and at the docs office when he went to use the Doppler I told him where it was and baby was right there!! This is baby 4 for me :) I don't feel it all the time but it is definitely starting.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

iwiamandaiwi 11-12-2012 08:13 AM

I am definitely feeling movement and I swear that I have felt little kicks or nudges too over that past few days :)

fwm0615 11-14-2012 08:56 PM

I'm the same! I started feeling flutters with baby 1 around 17 weeks. With this baby, I'm feeling them 15 weeks. So exciting!

leyash 11-15-2012 09:00 AM

I wish I could say for sure. I THINK I felt something today, but I can't be positive. :( Are the first kicks going to feel like butterflies? Or little flutters? Or could I actually a feel a kick right now? I'm 15 weeks. I just don't know. Can't say anything for sure yet.

Lisathena 11-16-2012 09:05 AM

i have been feeling what i call popcorn the last couple days, this is baby #5 and i am almost 13 weeks <3 Love it!

mamato2boyz 11-16-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leyash
I wish I could say for sure. I THINK I felt something today, but I can't be positive. :( Are the first kicks going to feel like butterflies? Or little flutters? Or could I actually a feel a kick right now? I'm 15 weeks. I just don't know. Can't say anything for sure yet.

This is me too. I *think* maybe I feel something but just not strong enough to really feel 100%. I can't wait though!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisathena
i have been feeling what i call popcorn the last couple days, this is baby #5 and i am almost 13 weeks <3 Love it!

Love that description and mmmm popcorn sounds good right now too.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh