Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   bububebe fitteds (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462916)

MrsFelton2009 11-12-2012 10:18 AM

bububebe fitteds

Are they worth the price of shipping to USA? Or should I just stick with mutts amd little boppers? Bbbb has xmas fitreds I want. Are they really absorbent? Thanks

fallaway 11-12-2012 10:31 AM

Re: bububebe fitteds

I find them VERY absorbent, and of course super flexible in how you use the soaker(s). I destashed SBish snapless and "magic" fitteds for a stash of B4s. They're our nighttime solution.

I was assuming you were talking about the OS, not the NB (love the NB too). I use Mutts (love love love) for naptime and daytime, and B4s for nights and some naps. Usually don't need the absorbency for daytime, but would use them with 2 soakers if I didn't have so many of my beloved Mutts already.

mrspopo 11-12-2012 11:53 AM

B4s are super absorbant. They're also very soft and have many options. I'm picky about drying time, and these are awesome about drying fast in one cycle. They were great for overnight under wool, but we had to stop because of moisture-sensitive rashes - she rashed up anywhere the fleece liner wasn't touching.

MrsFelton2009 11-12-2012 12:17 PM

So do you prefer to line dry or use heat for these?

LindsayMichelle 11-12-2012 12:25 PM

I use bububebe fitteds at night. She's a very heavy wetter and it is soaked in the morning. Wish I knew of another diaper that could handle the wetness better!

seacat 11-12-2012 01:23 PM

They are absorbent, but I find them really bulky. I would pick Little Boppers and Mutts over B4s.

bigmamakelsey 11-12-2012 01:26 PM

I really want to try some! I loved my LBs and Mutts, but I never found them to be super absorbent - definitely not nighttime worthy here. Does anyone know if b4s are better absorbency wise?

seacat 11-12-2012 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=bigmamakelsey;15925309]I really want to try some! I loved my LBs and Mutts, but I never found them to be super absorbent - definitely not nighttime worthy here. Does anyone know if b4s are better absorbency wise?[/QUO

Defintely better than those two. Probably my most absorbent diaper next to a sbish OBF.

fallaway 11-12-2012 02:37 PM

I found them even more absorbent than SBish OBF, especially over time, since the SBish shrink up and get stiff, but B4s don't. And, the B4s are OS, so save money that way.

annagirl900 11-12-2012 04:27 PM

They are some of the most absorbent fitted's I've found (Sbish OBF is comparable, but no cute prints). I've never been able to swing the cost of them new, but I have had good luck picking up some in new condition on Spots.