Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   EWCM instead of AF? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463036)

BeccaSueCongdon 11-12-2012 04:59 PM

EWCM instead of AF?

Anyone ever had egg white cervical music instead of their AF starting on time? I have some variation in my cycle length; and I am on the pill (this is my third month). My cycles range from 25-31 days long but since the pill the last three have been an even 27, with two days of spotting that start day 25. I'm day 28 now. And so far no spotting. Just copious ewcm.

songbird516 11-13-2012 09:03 PM

Re: EWCM instead of AF?

Heck YES and that's when I accidentally got pregnant with number 2. I thought that my period was starting, and somehow convinced myself that the CM I was seeing was because of that; I really thought that I had O'd earlier. The DAY AFTER it occurred to me that I might have been wrong...and then AF never showed up..

BeccaSueCongdon 11-13-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by songbird516
Heck YES and that's when I accidentally got pregnant with number 2. I thought that my period was starting, and somehow convinced myself that the CM I was seeing was because of that; I really thought that I had O'd earlier. The DAY AFTER it occurred to me that I might have been wrong...and then AF never showed up..

Oh for the love!!!

DH and I dtd last night...

I was so caught up on thinking "I'm probably pregnant now and that's where all this cm is coming from" that I didn't think about that until some other ladies suggested maybe I am o'ing later than normal.

I was already freaking out and counting down waiting for AF... Now if I really AM just ovulating today there's another two weeks (potentially) of waiting for AF or waiting to test.

:banghead:

I need someone with voodoo baby sniffing powers to just tell me.

Lol.

What are the best tests with the lowest HCG sensitivity? I bought some eBay ones but I don't think they're very sensitive or early.

songbird516 11-14-2012 09:39 PM

argh...I know that feeling! I think I just waited 2 weeks and did a wal-mart test. But I was afraid to see the answer, so it was easy to wait.

Oh and I was even feeling crampy, like I would if I was about to get my period. The day after at work one of my coworkers mentioned that she felt crampy when she was ovulating and that's when it hit me. I never felt like that before my first pregnancy, though, so it threw me off.

jaelynsmommy61607 11-14-2012 09:43 PM

My af is suppose to come tomorrow. I had ewcm two weeks ago a d again this week. I'm bfing so who knows! Were just being really careful.

BeccaSueCongdon 11-14-2012 09:53 PM

CD 30 and counting...
BFN yesterday...
Then today I had what is either implantation spotting or the beginning of AF.

I've got some cheapy tests coming from eBay, and they should be here Friday or Saturday. If no AF by then ill test again then. So I'm holding out for now.

The pins-and-needles waiting is a TRIP!!!

We've been actively tta, but the thought of having another baby right now is such an emotionally confusing one. This season of life is very hard for us right now, DH isn't stoked on a third child, but I'm aching for one. Not a 3rd "baby" or 3rd "birth," but the actual person. It's hard to explain. Like There is part of me that knows our family isn't complete yet and is just waiting for that last little soul to come join us...

jaelynsmommy61607 11-15-2012 12:35 AM

Keep us updated!

Tina5834 11-15-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon
CD 30 and counting...
BFN yesterday...

I've got some cheapy tests coming from eBay, and they should be here Friday or Saturday. If no AF by then ill test again then. So I'm holding out for now.

We've been actively tta, but the thought of having another baby right now is such an emotionally confusing one. This season of life is very hard for us right now, DH isn't stoked on a third child, but I'm aching for one. Not a 3rd "baby" or 3rd "birth," but the actual person. It's hard to explain. Like There is part of me that knows our family isn't complete yet and is just waiting for that last little soul to come join us...

Yes! I totally know what you mean. I feel as is someone is missing in our family! Good luck mama!

trying4more 11-15-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon (Post 15934582)
CD 30 and counting...
BFN yesterday...

I know exactly what your talking about, but I don't think that feeling will ever go away for me. My third pregnancy was a m/c. Tubal rupture at 11wks actually. Since the pregnancy went SO far unnoticed the surgeon sent the baby to pathology and the baby came out genetically normal. Baby was 100% perfect, just implanted in the wrong spot! :cry:
I miss that baby every day! I wonder if it was a boy or girl. What it would have looked like. I have this strong feeling it was a boy, so I wonder what kind of stuff he'd be into. He would be 3.5y now!
So, I feel ya.

pine_apple_goat 11-15-2012 11:27 AM

Hugs mama, keep us posted.