Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Blood tinged cm and bad cramps? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463203)

MyM&W 11-13-2012 07:11 AM

Blood tinged cm and bad cramps?

I noticed some blood tinged cm about an hour ago...and have really bad cramps..I'm waiting for the Dr office to call me back...but I'm freaking out..

UVASahm 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

Re: Blood tinged cm and bad cramps?

My dr. Would tell me to come in so if you are worried I would just drive on in there. At least you will feel like you are doing something. It's probably nothing but you won't feel better until you hear that little heartbeat!! Praying for you!!!

nevergivingaway 11-13-2012 08:01 AM

At this point, if I were you - I'd just try to relax and take it easy. If you were miscarrying, there isn't anything they could do to stop it so rushing in to the hospital and putting your body through that extra physical stress seems counterintuitive.

Good luck, Mama!!

slingmama4 11-13-2012 08:24 AM

Praying for you Ashley. Keep us updated.

newcdmommy29 11-13-2012 09:06 AM

This may be an odd question but I had that too and called the midwife. Dh and I had had sex a day or 2 before and they said that's what it probably was. Your cervix is getting a lot of blood flow so it's easy to have some blood after sex. Hopefully it's nothing. Did your doc call back yet? How far along are you again?

MyM&W 11-13-2012 09:13 AM

I'm waiting at the office now. They want to give me an u/s. I have one next Friday. I was hoping they would just do a Doppler check. I'm 9 weeks today.
We did have sex last night...and it was uncomfortable. I told the nurse that and she talked to the Dr and she still wanted me to come in....still really crampy at this point. Thanks for the prayers I will update in a bit

MyM&W 11-13-2012 10:01 AM

Praise God. Everything is okay with baby. He/she is measuring exactly 9 weeks! Doctor said it was probably related to dtd last night...

abunchoflemons 11-13-2012 10:03 AM

Blood can be part of dtd if ur guy penetrates too far.

slingmama4 11-13-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyM&W (Post 15928089)
Praise God. Everything is okay with baby. He/she is measuring exactly 9 weeks! Doctor said it was probably related to dtd last night...

Hurray! Praising God your bean is perfect. Were you thrilled to see him/her and the heartbeat?

finleyjudemommy 11-13-2012 11:04 AM

So glad babe is good! I've had a couple of scares like that this pregnancy...so nerve racking!