Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   When did you start showing with 2nd pregnancy? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463317)

lauren_brooke 11-13-2012 01:23 PM

When did you start showing with 2nd pregnancy?

Just what it says.

I'm pregnant with #2 and I'm ready to be showing! It's still early...but just curious about others :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

cheezpoofs 11-13-2012 01:38 PM

Re: When did you start showing with 2nd pregnancy?

I popped with my first at ten weeks (had to buy maternity pants and all!), twenty/ twenty something weeks with my second and fourteen/ sixteenish weeks with my current pregnancy.

Sarahknavy 11-13-2012 01:39 PM

Maternity pants at 15 ish weeks. But people still don't ask me if I am pregnant. It's annoying. I just look big. I'm 25 weeks now.

AniMommy 11-13-2012 01:39 PM

Not until 5 months, but at 5 mos I just looked like I had a beer gut. At 6, I could suck it in. At 7, I definitely looked pregnant.

I'm really long waisted so there's lots of room to hide!

With my first, people told me I didn't even look pregnant at 7 months.

Holly dolly 11-13-2012 01:57 PM

With my second it was a little sooner...probably around 18 weeks...but that was if I was wearing a form-fitting shirt. I could still hide it with a loose t-shirt. With my first I could have hidden it until probably 25 weeks.

mommajewels 11-13-2012 02:23 PM

I don't consider bloat as "showing," although I know some will argue since it's pregnancy induced. In that case, I was heavily bloated to the point of having a very noticable bump by 7 weeks. Of course baby was still well into my pelvis at that point so it wasn't baby I was showing. ;)

I usually start to fill out and look pregnant as opposed to bloated around 15 weeks.

Kiliki 11-13-2012 02:35 PM

By 8 wks w/ my first 2 pregnancies, I needed maternity pants. By about 13/14 wks w/my 3rd pregnancy. And this time, I didn't really need maternity until about 18/20 wks.

My biggest baby yet was my second, and I was noticeably pregnant with him by 4 mos or so. Actually at 6mos, a lady stopped me in WM to ask when I was due. When I told her my due date was 4 mos away, she gasped and said, "Oh, I KNEW you were having twins when I saw you!" I said, "Uh, no there's only one baby in there." And she looked at me, embarrassed, said, "Oh my LORD Jeus! You are HUGE. You poor thing. I'll pray for you." And walked away.

0_o

I was seriously massive with my 2nd pregnancy. For the last 10-12 wks, I literally couldn't put my legs together b/c my belly was so big. I always looked like I'd been riding a horse for 3 hours and just got off. I had to sling my legs out sideways to walk. I am not even kidding. I've never been so huge in my life.

Anyway, I know it's said over and over, but it's really true - no two pregnancies/babies are exactly alike!

brookglen 11-13-2012 02:57 PM

8 weeks. It was shocking.

KaleidoscopeEyes 11-13-2012 03:04 PM

i started wearing maternity clothes with my second around 20 weeks. i really didnt need to though lol not sure if it makes a difference but my pg were 6 years apart
didnt even wear maternity clothes with my first, just wore sweats and tshirts

songbird516 11-13-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AniMommy (Post 15928967)
Not until 5 months, but at 5 mos I just looked like I had a beer gut. At 6, I could suck it in. At 7, I definitely looked pregnant.

I'm really long waisted so there's lots of room to hide!

With my first, people told me I didn't even look pregnant at 7 months.

Same here! I just look like I'm getting fat until 7 months or so :/
Second I started wearing maternity pants around 5 months.