Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   What's up with my chart? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463333)

ChihuahuaMama13 11-13-2012 02:16 PM

What's up with my chart?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d3eae

I was excited yesterday because AF was due today (10dpo) and then I could continue hormone testing and start Clomid. FF crosshaired my -o- date on Nov 2 (CD 20) and with a LP of 8 to 10 days, today was the max out for AF to begin. (the white circles/off temp times on the last half of my chart are from daylight savings).

Well... when I entered my temp this morning the crosshairs disappeared and now FF shows that I have not yet ovulated this cycle now. I'm so... idk... sad? disappointed? Let down?

After my appointment yesterday I was looking forward to what the next cycle or two was about to bring for us, and now I just feel like I'm going to be waiting forever. Without having -o-ed- yet this cycle, an no temp drop yet, it will be at least 11 days before my next cycle starting, and we aren't testing my progesterone until CD25 of my next cycle.

I just needed to vent somewhere...

UVASahm 11-13-2012 06:48 PM

Re: What's up with my chart?

I'm sure it too the crosshairs off because of the drop on cd 29 and the temp not going back up significantly. I am in no way an expert at this. But that is what I think happened. Not sure of you ovulated or not...

ChihuahuaMama13 11-13-2012 07:20 PM

Thanks!
That's kinda what I figured, since my temps almost always go up and stay up after I -O- but it was so irritating seeing the crosshairs there and thinking I did O, then they just disappear. I seriously started to cry. Instead of waiting 3 weeks for my blood tests, I could be waiting 2 months.

Nickel+3 11-13-2012 07:56 PM

I've had charts where fertility friend thought I never ovulated but I ended up pregnant. It's not infallible :hugs: I know how stressful/angering/discouraging it can be though

katiecornflakes 11-14-2012 12:40 AM

You do have a lot of open circles, though. How far off from your normal temping times are those? What happens if you adjust? That's a lot of adjusting but I'd probably play around with it to see what happens. I still think you may have ov'd!

ChihuahuaMama13 11-14-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiecornflakes (Post 15931054)
You do have a lot of open circles, though. How far off from your normal temping times are those? What happens if you adjust? That's a lot of adjusting but I'd probably play around with it to see what happens. I still think you may have ov'd!

Instead of temping at 7:15 I'm temping at 6:15 because of daylight savings. My body thinks it's the same time still, and I guess technically it is, except the clock had to be manually changed. It's been exactly 1 hour sooner since daylight savings began. And I cannot stay in bed an extra hour doing nothing :giggle: My son can't adjust to daylight savings either! So, anyway, I know FF gave me open circles, but it is actually the same time every monring.

ChihuahuaMama13 11-14-2012 06:11 AM

OMG!! I went through all my dates and my mobile FF app hasn't been recording ANY time at all since daylight savings! As soon as I entered the times in manually my crosshair came back! This is crazy!

Now my only question is why my cycle is so off :headscratch:

I've only have an 8-10 day LP for the past 9 months (since I started charting), why is this cycle on day 12? ARGH! This is still messing with my progesterone testing plans :giggle:

katiecornflakes 11-14-2012 09:25 AM

Yay! I thought FF might be mad about the open circles. :)

When I was nursing my LP slowly lengthened out until it was adequate to get pg. Just b/c you were 8-10 days the last few cycles doesn't mean it can't be 12 now. In fact, that could be great! Are you testing progesterone or supplementing, too? I just supplemented in the 2WW until I got pg. My OB was ok with that, though, once I showed her how short my LP was.

Hugs!

ChihuahuaMama13 11-14-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiecornflakes (Post 15931904)
Yay! I thought FF might be mad about the open circles. :)

When I was nursing my LP slowly lengthened out until it was adequate to get pg. Just b/c you were 8-10 days the last few cycles doesn't mean it can't be 12 now. In fact, that could be great! Are you testing progesterone or supplementing, too? I just supplemented in the 2WW until I got pg. My OB was ok with that, though, once I showed her how short my LP was.

Hugs!

Right now we are just going to be testing progesterone. I'm too late into this cycle, so I have to wait until CD25 of my next cycle. I wasted way too much time with my last Dr (we've now been ttc #2 for 19 cycles) and just had my first appointment with our clinics RE.

ChihuahuaMama13 11-15-2012 09:42 AM

Well, it's official, my temps are steady but low, so I really haven't o'ed yet. Debating calling my RE to see if we can start testing this cycle instead of waiting for whenever next cycle gets to CD25 :cry: