Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TONS of BG 4.0's and Accessories (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463676)

Krystal922 11-14-2012 03:13 PM

My life has been insanely busy over the last 6 months and I stopped using my Cloth. I sadly decided to go ahead and sell it all since I'm no longer using it... I have tried to categorize everything so that it is adequately priced and described. I would love to sell in as few lots as possible!

I forgot to mention, all diapers come with both inserts!

The first set are still in great condition! No issues, still stretchy in the elastic, Aplix is still sticky. The only issues are that they are pilly around the tabs and maybe a little pilly around the aplix. All 6 of these are aplix. I am asking $14PPD.
-Ribbit--- SOLD
-Twilight (has a small spot on front where it was snagged a little by the Aplix)
-Retail Therapy
-Free Spirit--- SOLD
-Jet Setter--- SOLD
-Sweet
(It is actually pictured with the gently used section. I decided to move it to this section because the Aplix is a little fuzzy on one side. Doesn't affect the function, just appearance)

Attachment 124699

The second set I would call gently used condition. No issues, stretchy elastic, Sticky Aplix, No Pilling. I am asking $15PPD each.
These are Snaps:
-Twilight
-Ribbit--- SOLD
-Grasshopper--- SOLD
-2 Butternut--- SOLD 1 of 2
These are Aplix:
-Grasshopper
-2 Clementine
-Moonbeam
-Albert--- SOLD
-Concrete Jungle--- SOLD
-2 Eiffel Tower
-Retail Therapy--- SOLD

Attachment 124700

The final set are all in Like New condition. These were maybe used for a month at most in my large rotation. No issues, still look new.
All of these are Snaps, except one of the Moonbeam are Aplix. I am asking $16PPD each.
-4 Mirror--- SOLD
-Jet Setter---SOLD
-3 Sassy---SOLD
-Ribbit
-Free Spirit---SOLD
-Albert--- SOLD
-2 Moonbeam Snaps--- SOLD 1 of 2
-Moonbeam Aplix
-2 Twilight

Attachment 124701

BG Diaper Sprayer- Still works great! No issues! I have the directions and packaging that I can send with it! I am asking $30PPD.--- SOLD

Planet Wise Pail Liners $13PPD each
-Spearmint--- SOLD
-Avocado--- SOLD
-Ocean--- SOLD

2 Large Hemp Babies Hemp doublers I used these for a few months. No issues, still work great! I would like to sell these together $4PPD--- SOLD

I have a TON of Hemp Doublers that I was making for myself and several friends of mine. They are exactly like the Large Hemp Babies except I made them squared on the edges instead of rounded. I have NEW and some that were used a handful of times. The NEW $3PPD each, the USED $2PPD each.

Attachment 124703

tjs77tsa 11-14-2012 05:12 PM

Re: TONS of BG 4.0's and Accessories

I m interested in some of the hemp doublers how many used ones do you have?

kyndall 11-14-2012 05:29 PM

Would you take $11ppd for one of the diaper pail liners?

kyndall 11-14-2012 05:37 PM

Also, do the large hemp inserts you made fit into the bum genius 4.0? I have a couple of the Joey Bunz medium but haven't tried the large yet so I'm unsure of the fit. Thanks!!

LottaLattes 11-14-2012 08:40 PM

I'm interested in a couple, sending a PM!

Besty 11-14-2012 08:51 PM

I'm interested in your diaper sprayer! PMing you now

kyndall 11-14-2012 09:13 PM

Thanks for the PM! I'm new to Diaper swappers and they won't let me send messages yet...don't have enough posts yet! Do you mind PM'ing me your email...might be easier to communicate that way! Thanks!!

Krystal922 11-14-2012 09:43 PM

Oh ok! Krystal922@aol.com thanks!!!

Krystal922 11-15-2012 07:07 AM

Bump!!

twinsplusone0912 11-15-2012 11:21 AM

Sent you a PM very interested in the VGUC 4.0s!