Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Tracking says "delivered" but buyer says no item (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463828)

mommy2fourmunchkins 11-15-2012 07:27 AM

Tracking says "delivered" but buyer says no item

Sold a diaper to a Canadian mama who gave me a us address since hubby prints labels and ships for me (bedrest). DC says its been delivered, mama says it has not arrived. She was already frustrated it took a week to ship and now this. Now as for slow shipping time it was mentioned it could happen since dh is navy and flies out on a minutes notice often with his job. I asked that if anyone buying is not ok with that, then please don't purchase.

need some diaps! 11-15-2012 07:42 AM

Re: Tracking says "delivered" but buyer says no item

I am interested in this to. I think that is the purpose of a DC# though.

Pixi6s 11-15-2012 08:04 AM

Did she confirm that you sent it to the correct address?

mommy2fourmunchkins 11-15-2012 08:50 AM

I sent her screen shots of the label receipt with the address on it and no response from her.

paper_girl_76 11-15-2012 09:56 AM

How long has it said delivered? Is it a po box? I would try/have her try to get in touch with the delivering po to see if they have any info.

mommy2fourmunchkins 11-15-2012 09:59 AM

It says delivered on the 13th. Apparently it's a receiving facility and I spelt her last name very slightly wrong :-/

ohgirlohboyohno 11-15-2012 10:01 AM

a LOT of times the PO will scan all packages on the truck as "delivered" and then the driver will go out and deliver them. Like my old small town PO didn't really deliver my packages to me at 6 am...

Hillargh 11-15-2012 02:07 PM

Name isn't an issue. They don't care whose name is on it as long as the address is correct. I would wait a couple of days to see if it shows up. They scan all willy nilly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum

mg5g 11-15-2012 03:27 PM

I use a package company too. She needs to call them with the exact spelling you used and TELL them it is THERE! She should give them the tracking info, the time it was delieverd and if anyone signed for it. I had them insist that they didn't have a package only to "find it" after I made them go and look.

steph604 11-16-2012 12:40 AM

If someone misspells someone's name when its being sent to a receiving facility they won't know whose package it is due to the fact that the person it was supposed to be sent to has an account under THEIR name. So name really is an issue.