Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   S~T~A~R~V~I~N~G (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463856)

slingmama4 11-15-2012 08:56 AM

S~T~A~R~V~I~N~G

I cannot believe how hungry i am these past few nights. I'm around 9 weeks pregnant and I am nauseous all day till about 5ish and then I'm s~t~a~r~v~i~n~g!

Last night starting at 5pm I ate:

5pm-grilled chicken tenders, homemade mac n cheese, and salad

7ish- i ate a whole grapefruit

8:30pm- I ate an orange

around 10pm I my tummy was growling, so I ate a 5oz steak and fries

10:45..starving again and ate a bowl of applesauce
went to bed.
2:45am- woke up to HUNGER and inhaled a bowl of frosted flakes.

My hunger never really went away yesterday evening. I actually went to bed last night after the steak feeling hungry still!

My husband is like..really? Still?

He says all I ever say is, "I'm so tired. I'm so hungry. and I'm so nauseous." :giggle2:
Guess i do sound like a broken record.

Anyone else starving like this?

MyM&W 11-15-2012 09:01 AM

Yep. It is not fun. I have to keep reminding myself to not eat to much. I've already gained 7lbs. :-/

slingmama4 11-15-2012 09:20 AM

Re: S~T~A~R~V~I~N~G

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyM&W (Post 15935734)
Yep. It is not fun. I have to keep reminding myself to not eat to much. I've already gained 7lbs. :-/

O my. There is no choice for me. When hunger hits I MUST eat! Although so far I lost 3 lbs and then I've gained 4 lbs back.So, i guess technically, I've only gained a pound, but I'm sure at this rate it will start piling on. I usually dont gain more than 25-30 lbs while preggers (without trying with all of my past pregnancies), BUT after I have baby I PACK ON THE POUNDS!:cry: I am not one of those mamas who loose weight while nursing. I always gain 30 lbs within months of birthing baby. I really dont want to do that this time, so planning on sticking to a strict healthy nursing diet after baby is born.

SpartyGuard 11-15-2012 12:03 PM

I have to eat about every two hours lately. I get queasy when I haven't. I've even started planning a second lunch around 3:30 - 4:00 to last me until I can get home from work and make dinner. DH has been making fun of me for grabbing more food before I go to bed but he doesn't get how much worse it will be in the morning if I don't!

MomandE 11-15-2012 01:23 PM

Me too! I'm 10w 4d and this past week I've been able to cut down on my nausea pills... I'm only taking one in the morning... And I'm hungry! And food tastes so good! I'm trying to eat healthy whole foods cause last time I gained 45 lbs and I don't wanna do that again. I gain easy. Im eating all day though.

812ajack 11-15-2012 03:23 PM

I ate a big piece of peanut butter pie last night and was still so proceeded to finish off the rest of the macaroni salad in the fridge after that. My Dh was just laughed at me:giggle2:

bluecandi 11-15-2012 05:28 PM

YES!!!!!

Its getting better though. But it usuallty strikes at 330am, then I cant go back to sleep. Im up 2lbs and am 9w4d.

nettepoet 11-15-2012 07:26 PM

this.

i also get up in the middle of the night to hard boil eggs like some sort of oviraptor. i go between the two extremes of getting major hunger pains and needing to eat and waves of nausea/vomiting where i cant be more than 2 ft away from a toilet, garbage, anything to puke into. the worst is when im so hungry and craving something and then i get it, smell it, and get instantly sick.

this is the first pregnancy where i didnt lose 10 lbs in the first trimester (i think ive gained 5). ive gained 45 lbs with each of my past pregnancies, but i drop around 25lbs the day the baby comes out (no lie! i have no idea how this happens being that my kiddos were only 8lbs5oz and 8lbs11oz...and how much could amniotic fluid weigh?!) and while nursing i lose really fast, too.

nettepoet 11-15-2012 07:26 PM

this posted twice. woops...