Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   NB AIOs/Pockets, what do you love? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463873)

mothergooseofthree 11-15-2012 09:40 AM

NB AIOs/Pockets, what do you love?

And, can I see pics?

Particularly interested in BG xs, Thirsties nb and duo size 1, Blueberry nb, and anything that you would consider your most dependable, yet easy for siblings/dad to use dipe.

dncnshu00 11-15-2012 10:22 AM

Re: NB AIOs/Pockets, what do you love?

I'll see if I can get some pics tonight. I didn't love the BG XS because I couldn't use them until after her cord stump fell off. they looked like they came up to her armpits. This caused gapping around her legs and we ended up with major blowouts and leaks. I did like how easy the aplix was to use and the fact that they never stained. I also have some of the Blueberry mini pockets that I absolutely loved. They are super stretchy and the two rows of snaps makes it easier to get a great fit. These and the NB Simplex are my absolute favorites. DD is now 3.5 months old and about 11 lbs. and they're both still going strong.

Kelbel81906 11-15-2012 06:17 PM

Imagine Stay-Dry NB AIOs are getting great reviews right now. They are priced great, too! My youngest is almost a year so I didn't get to try them on him, but I got a bunch for my niece (who is just over 6 pounds) and my sister LOVES them! There was a thread on here with pics before, let me see if I can find it!

dannic 11-15-2012 06:19 PM

I had grovias, lil joey, simplex, tots bots and bum genius...I muuuuch preferred the tots bots and simplex. NExt time, that's all I'm doing. they are amazing. DS can still wear the simplex but has grown out of all the others.

holocene 11-15-2012 06:21 PM

I loved AppleCheeks and AMP size 1's.

madmollyann 11-15-2012 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Simplex! They snapped down for the cord, were easy to put on, and washed well!

organicmama10 11-15-2012 10:35 PM

We used prefolds and covers with ds1 and they were ok. For our new babe that's due any day now, we're going with AIOs per hubby's request! I wanted to try fitteds but he felt that the fit isn't going to be as comfy and expressed the same with PFs. So, I've converted our entire NB stash to AIOs and have gone a bit nuts!

I've got a nice variety (simplex, thirsties, kissas, FB, Lil Joey's, Grovia, sposoeasy, imagine) and I can't wait to use and try them all!!

VWgurl619 11-15-2012 11:08 PM

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the NB simplex along with the FB xs, those fit really well on my lil man.

Xythnia 11-17-2012 12:37 AM

LOVE Simplex as well but mostly did duo covers + prefolds. But Daddy LOVES Nana's Bottoms (cheap, dependable, easy as a 'sposie) - I hated the dry time otherwise I would have a whole stash of them for him! NB BGs were cute but outgrew fast and couldn't wear at first due to cord.

Currently using Swaddlebees Mini Nappis (similar to the Blueberry Mini Deluxe) to take her hopefully another few months (shes 8 wks) before we switch to mediums/onesizes. She started using them around a month (when I got the first one)!

With unlimited funds I'd have all simplex and be done with it!